Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 9 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28471-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-marzo-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte

q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos).

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9421
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). Empty
MensajeTema: q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos).
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). GejDcrdJue Nov 17, 2016 8:24 am
Responder al tema

q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). IMG-20160928-WA0002-696x392

Supranational, in the context of pageantry can be best described as a world united in the name of beauty. Indeed in the world of full of conflicts, beauty pageants can bridge the gap brought about by politics, geography and other differences.
Jaleesa Pigot, Miss Supranational Suriname, is proud to represent a small South American country surrounded by bigger nations which are culturally and historically different. In order to survive, her native country and its citizens have this natural tendency to bridge differences.  This is especially fitting for a small yet very diverse society such as Suriname.
Jaleesa is armed with such mindset as she will compete for the Miss Supranational 2016 title in Poland later this year. She took some time off to talk with Missosology. Know more about her in this exclusive interview.
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). IMG-20160919-WA0022

1.) Tell us about yourself and the town where you grew up.
My name is Jaleesa Pigot and 24 years of age. I am the youngest daughter of four. I did various modeling jobs in the Netherlands and Suriname. Recently, I started the #LoveYourselfMovement to inspire young women.

I grew up in Paramaribo, the capital of Suriname. Paramaribo is one of the smallest districts of Suriname, but has the highest number of population. In this beautiful city you can find numbers of buildings belonging to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Suriname is a blessed country with a lot of different cultures, a tropical climate where more than 90% is covered with tropical rainforest and a pristine nature. One of the most popular reasons why Suriname is known is for its unforgettable Owru Yari (End of the year) celebration and delicious food.

2.) What will make you stand-out in Poland during the Miss Supranational competition?

What will make me stand out during the competition is my uniqueness, my winning attitude and my drive to be the first colored Miss Supranational. Besides these points, I am focused and determined to represent my country with the best strengths and abilities that I have. Another thing that will also make me stand out is that I have the support of my country.
3.) What is your reaction now that Miss Supranational is considered as one of the major international beauty pageants?
I just can’t wait to represent Suriname! Since the national organization started to send their winners to Miss Supranational, this pageant has become famous too in Suriname.
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). IMG-20160928-WA0003
4.) How would you describe your country to your fellow candidates?

Suriname; the greenest country in the world where you can enjoy a multicultural population, the finest cuisine and relax in the sweet Amazon. A small country on the top of South America where we live in peace and harmony.

5.) Which country do you dream visiting since you were young and why?

My dream is to make a world trip. I would like to experience, enjoy and explore everything this “supra world” has to offer.

6.) Do you think that beauty pageants are outdated? Why or why not?
Beauty pageants give young women – and men – a platform to voice their opinion on topics relevant in today’s society.

7.) What do you think is the most important issue that affects us all and what do you think should be the solution?

The most important issue nowadays is self-acceptance. That’s why I started the “Love Yourself Movement”. Through this movement I motivate the youth of Suriname to accept themselves in the ability to achieve greatness. As I always say: ““Self-love is the key to success”!
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). IMG-20160919-WA0024
8.) What are your future plans beyond the Miss Supranational pageant?

In the future I want to launch my #LoveYourselfMovement blog to keep inspiring young women. Besides that, I want to start a beauty school in Suriname, where modeling and beauty pageants will be the main subjects.

9.) And finally a message to all of your fans at Missosology.
I want to thank you for reading my interview. Another thank you for all your support and love.
Please keep loving each other and don’t forget to love yourself. Salamat, Missosology!
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). IMG-20160919-WA0021
Missosology wishes Jaleesa Pigot all the best of luck at Miss Supranational 2016 pageant. Special thanks to Chilton Sampono for facilitating the interview!

jjcol
jjcol
Bronce

Bronce

Like : 1421
MensajeTema: Re: q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos).
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). GejDcrdJue Nov 17, 2016 9:22 am
Responder al tema

Cierto, muy linda.

fullcrazy
fullcrazy
Platino Brillante

Like : 1280
MensajeTema: Re: q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos).
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). GejDcrdJue Nov 17, 2016 11:42 am
Responder al tema

Está linda

MOEMA 1975
MOEMA 1975
Coral

Coral

Like : 3052
q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). GejDcrdJue Nov 17, 2016 6:38 pm
Responder al tema

DENOTA DULZURA EN LA ENTREVISTA, Y ES MUY LLAMATIVA, PERO TENGO QUE VERLA EN TRAJE DE BAÑO PARA EMITIR UNA OPINIÓN MÁS COMPLETA.

Contenido patrocinado

q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos). GejDcrd
Responder al tema

q lindissima miss supranational suriname 2016. (entrevista + fotos).
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.