Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28640-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-abril
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Siguiente

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9495
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary.
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 5:43 pm
Responder al tema

miss curacao
Name: Stepheni Gregoria
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Tq9BfDU

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary.
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 5:45 pm
Responder al tema

miss czech republic.
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Z3XVuEN
Name: Karolína Syroťuková
Measurements: 84/60/90
Height: 1,72 m
Eye Color: Blue
Profession / Job: Freelancer,student, model, influencer
Hobbies: Education, fitness, travel, nature, healthy lifestyle, economics, cryptocurrencies
Life-Motto: Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world
Special Talent: Dancing, communication, leadership, public speaking
Languages: Czech, English, German
Smoking: No
Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world – this quote has guided me all my life. Even as early as elementary school I served as a class president and in high school I was part of the school parliament, trying to improve the school through my position. Additionally, During my student vacations, I couldn’t get school out of my head. I decided to be a role model for the society and the young generation and spread this message further. Therefore, I decided to study at the toughest university in the Czech Republic, namely Charles University, which is the oldest university in Europe. I am studying Marketing and PR (Public Relations), as I am aware of the power of my voice and this allows me to navigate the media environment, as it is one of the tools through which we can change the world and through which I can connect my beauty with my voice at this beauty pageant and draw people’s attention to topics that are often neglected.  Constant development is a part of my life, so I work every day to be better than the day before. I set high goals that I like to conquer, so in my free time, I also do fitness where I break my limits and travel where I love to explore new parts of the world and different cultures. My greatest quality is that I think my heart is in the right place and that is the most important thing. I am very grateful that I can represent my beautiful country and show the strength of the Czech nation at this prestigious pageant across all continents.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 5:48 pm
Responder al tema

miss denmark
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 P5w6IYg
Name: Clara Sophie Lund
Measurements: 69/87/87
Height: 1,69 m
Eye Color: Blue
Profession / Job: Financial economics Student
Hobbies: Travel, horse riding, real estate, fashion
Life-Motto: Trust in who you are and follow your heart, even though it might be the hardest step to ever take
Special Talent: Playing the piano
Languages: Danish, english, norwegian
Smoking: No
My name is Clara Sofie Lund and I am 22 years old. If I were to describe myself, it would be as an kindhearted, strong, ambitious and humble young woman. I was furthermore taught, to always believe in myself – which is why I now strive to inspire other women, especially younger women, to believe in themselves and to trust in who they are. I am currently studying financial economics and besides that I work as a model and waitress. I have travelled around the world, including volunteering in South Africa twice, by myself. I think meeting different cultures and traveling by yourself matures you, and adds something to your personality, that nothing else can. You will be inspired, you will understand new and different cultures/people better and widen your horizon. In South Africa I worked with animals, since that is a big passion of mine. Too many animals are suffering around the world, and I will do mine, to decrease that. My friends would probably describe me as open minded, outgoing, funny and silly – since I enjoy meeting new people, and always have a smile on my face! Last but not least, I feel incredibly honored, representing my country, Denmark, at Miss Intercontinental 2022. I hope I can use this opportunity to spread my message around the world. Thank you!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 5:50 pm
Responder al tema

miss dominican republic.
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 1gnrsiR
Name: Maria Felix
Measurements: 84/61/92
Height: 1,52 m
Eye Color: Brown
Profession / Job: business and international relations student, real estate agent, professional model, dancer, dance teacher
Hobbies: dance, act, teach young girls to dance, travel and get to know different cultures
Life-Motto: Encourage, believe and love yourself
Special Talent: Dance any type of music
Languages: English, Spanish
My name is Maria Felix and I was born and raised in the Dominican Republic. For the past 6 years I been living in USA, New York city. Since I was a child, I always showed interest in the arts of dacing and acting. Besides this, education is very important for me and this is why I am pursuing a degree in business and international relations. Even thought I am a young woman, there’s always been an interest in me in always helping the young generations from my community and this is why I decide to open my academy to teach young girls how to dance, runway and the most important thing that I teach this young girls is how to be a leader.
I am so exited to represent my beautiful country Dominican Republic in this 50th anniversary of Miss Intercontinental 2022. As an ambassador of my country I want to use this platform to deliver a message of empathy, resilience and inspiration to all the continents. Being part of this platform will let me to spread my voice to teach young girls the truly definition of power of beauty. I can not wait to meet the entire organization of Miss Intercontinetal, and to have the opportunity to get to know of the land of where civilization started, Egypt.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 5:59 pm
Responder al tema

miss egypt
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 FrxqFHa
Name: Mohra Tantawy
Measurements: 80/64/90
Height: 1,70 cm
Eye Color: Hazel
Profession / Job: Model
Hobbies: Horse Riding, Traveling and Gaming
Life-Motto: Live and let live
Special Talent: Painting, Swimming, and an Eye for fashion
Languages: Arabic and English
My name’s Mohra Tantawy, I’m a 20-year-old fresh graduate and model. I studied business Marketing and spend most of my time living life to the fullest! I ‘m born and raised in beautiful Cairo, Egypt and have always Loved Fashion and Travel, so my spare time is usually dedicated to those two Interests or spending time with my Pets. My friends would describe me as a positive and easy-going person and hope to bring the same energy to Miss Intercontinental 2022.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:10 pm
Responder al tema

miss el salvador
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 09xkfEI
Name: Andrea Aguilar
Measurements: 82/60/92
Height: 1,61 m
Profession / Job: Student
Hobbies: Gym, horseback riding, going on hikes
Life-Motto: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Special Talent: Drawing, painting
Languages:English, Spanish
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”Growing up, I knew we’re capable of achieving our goals if we push ourselves and never set boundaries. With education and hard work, anyone can achieve their dreams – this is how I did it. Born and raised in the country of the eternal smile, El Salvador, my parents have been strong pillars for my character development. They have pushed me to perform at my best regardless of any given situation. I am greatful to have them in my life. Spending my formidable years in El Salvador taught me so much about perseverance and dedication. This is the true spirit of Salvadorans. We always find ways to provide for our families and move forward to achieve a better quality of life. At fourteen, my family decided to move to the United States. It was an unexpected yet unprecedented turn of events. I was terrified of the idea of it because I did not want to leave my family and friends behind. At the beginning, I had challenges in adapting and adjusting to a new culture. Living in a foreign land for the first time, it took a while for me to overcome my hesitations. Eventually, I became comfortable and felt safe and secured in pursuing the American dream without forgetting my beloved Salvadoran heritage. As a student in high school, I was a varsity soccer player and a member of the Latin America Student Association. Here, I learned to be a team player and a leader. In addition, I took better care of myself and made friends from many different backgrounds. I was in the Principal Honor Roll with Distinctions when I graduated high school. Currently, I am studying to get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. Being hailed as Miss Intercontinental El Salvador 2022, I am beyond blessed for this role and responsibility. Working with ‘School of Special Education in mexicanos’, I immersed myself with children experiencing learning disabilities. It’s a privilege and an eye-opener to be aware of the educational processes that they have to go through and it has inspired me to help others selflessly. I strive to be an example for the youth. I want them to know that when you pour your heart out and see through your soul, you’ll be surprised where the roads take you. Our abilities are endless when we are passionate and brave and when we are not afraid to dream.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:14 pm
Responder al tema

miss england
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 JdZMR6K
Name: Brooke Nicola Smith
Measurements: 86/63/90
Height: 1,68 m
Profession / Job: Neonatal intensive care nurse
Hobbies: Fitness, reading, education, Horse riding
Life-Motto: Have strength and courage, be kind and true to who you are.
Special Talent: Public speaking, Singing
Languages: English, (a little Spanish)
I am currently working as a neonatal intensive care nurse after studying at university for the past 3 years. I believe that education is extremely important, and in an ever evolving world where we as women must continue to redefine our generation and raise our voices to be heard we can make a difference by helping and educating others, as I believe education empowers. As a title holder I set out to make my reign purposeful, creating my platform to provide accessible and beneficial information surrounding women and children’s health as well as continuing my volunteer and humanitarian work. I am committed to being a leader and a role model for the younger generation, and show the world just what it means to be a woman of power, intelligence, substance and grace.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:18 pm
Responder al tema

miss estonia
Name: Annika Vendla
Measurements: 83/63/84
Height: 1,76 m
Profession / Job: Car painter
Hobbies: Building cars, playing disc, horseback riding, nature walks, running in nature or gym, driftgirl in estonian drift
Life-Motto: No bad comes without a good, or the other way around… so head up princess, the good days are still coming
Special Talent: Drifting, singing, minding my of business
Languages: Estonian

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Vrrsi4e
It’s never the end, but a better beginning.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:21 pm
Responder al tema

miss finland
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 P6PuhfS
Name: Roosa Alexandra Kaarina Tuominen
Measurements: 87/68/95
Height: 1,70 m
Profession / Job: Student for Bachelor of Business Administration
Hobbies: gym, long walks and painting
Life-Motto: Everything happens for a reason
Special Talent: Talent of seeing the whole picture, atleticism, singing
Languages: English, Finnish, Swedish
My name is Roosa Tuominen, i´m 21 years old and I´m from Finland! I am former professional footballer of twelve years. After I had no choice but to quit playing I remembered something that has been a calling to me since I was a little girl and now I get to set my mind into it! The whole pageant world was all new to me and I was eager to know more about it and look at me now; pursuing my dreams of pageants and international contests! This has been a journey, a journey of really finding myself and finding what I wanna do. And I´m so lucky, grateful and happy that I can call myself Miss Intercontinental Finaland 2022 and I´m so honoured to represent my beautiful country in Egypt! My motto actually comes from the football world: after my third knee surgery I did everyhting the best way possible to come back stronger, my knee didn´t feel the same way. So I really saw that everyhting happens for a reason and at least I have done my everyhting, now lets wait and see whats comes next! So as a former professional athlete I know what it takes to be a succesful and I´m more than ready to show it! I have participated one smaller competetion in Finland before Miss Intercontinental. Miss Tampere 2022 and I placed as a 1st. runner up! My top three values are equality, love and health. These values quide me trough my everyday life and choices that I make. I want to make a difference and make world a better place. I wanna take the oppurtunity to use these platforms really to raise my voice and use it to make good! I wanna be a good rolemodel, somebody that people can look up to and really show everyone that you can be whatever you want, a hard work pays off and you just need to believe in yourself!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:24 pm
Responder al tema

miss france.
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 Mrwf2DD
Name: Pauline Thimon
Measurements: 86/66/93
Height: 1,68 m
Profession / Job: Onboarding Specialist
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, learning more about inner work/personal development
Life-Motto: It gets to be easy!
Special Talent: Waltz dancing
Languages: French, English
Good day, I am Pauline, your Miss Intercontinental France 2022. Ever since I was a little child, I have always been very curious about the world. I loved learning about new cultures, new foods, new ways of things… and this part of me remains! It thus made sense that at 18, following my heart, I decided to study applied languages as well as international trade in university. During that time, it became increasingly clear I was not only a French citizen, but a citizen of the world; and as such, I needed to connect with people from all over the globe. One of the best periods of my life was when I had the opportunity to study abroad in South Korea. It felt amazing going to a foreign place, and being greeted with kindness, love, understanding that transcended language barrier and cultural differences. As I was about to graduate, I had this growing impression of being stuck. It seemed people around me were on their way to have an amazing life; but I wasn’t. This made me realise I wanted more for my future; and had no choice but to become a better version of myself. I started watching videos, reading books, analysing my patterns. Little by little, I saw myself flourish into a beautiful, confident, feminine, loving woman. I eventually was able to let go of many insecurities, such as the fear to be seen. This updated version of me one day decided to apply for a pageant, instead of only daydreaming about it. This version of me stood on the stage of Miss Intercontinental France 2022. That version of me will meet all of you this October in Sharm el Sheikh, proudly representing her country. During that time, I wish to be the true embodiment of positivity, sisterhood and cross-cultural communication. I want to touch peoples’ heart and make them see how it is possible to go after our dreams. I want to be a source of hope for those that are currently struggling and feeling usure about their future – just like I did. Thank you for supporting me, and see you soon, Pauline.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:26 pm
Responder al tema

miss georgia
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 BSpvNAK
Name: Tiko Svanidze
Measurements: 92/65/95
Height: 1,76 m
Eye Color: brown
Profession / Job: journalist, Future fashion designer
Hobbies: Drawing, writing
Life-Motto: To create something very important, to get the most out of life
Special Talent: Not particularly, but I think writing is my favorite activity
Languages: Georgian
Hello world, I am Tiko Svanidze from Georgia. A person whose purpose in life is to create something very important, to be helpful to people in any situation and to get the most out of life. My most important qualities are hard work, determination, independence, patience, strength to deal with life’s obstacles… I am a very active person, the most important thing for me is time and to use it correctly. So I try to use it as productively as possible for my life and personal development. I am independent and self-motivated, I have been working, studying and living alone since I was an adult. I am trying to find my way in life alone and achieve everything with my own strength…. My biggest dream is to travel. I have never been abroad. But I want to see the world, create lots of memories and adventures, experience life to the fullest. I am a dreamer, a romantic. Since childhood, I loved to write and put my feelings, emotions and dreams on paper. This is my favorite activity and hobby. I am a journalist by profession because of the love of writing, I want to do my favorite job in the future. I also learn fashion modeling and design. My favorite thing is clothes, I love shopping and creating looks. I’m always helping people around me to find their style and help them with shopping, which gives me so much pleasure. I plan to create my own brand in the future, but I know to study and work hard for this. And now about modeling, my first interest came at the age of 5, when I first saw a fashion show on TV. From that day it became my biggest dream, although I never took a step because of my low self-esteem, but at the age of 24 I decided to take action for the first time and fight for my dream. My first step brought me success and now I am here among the most beautiful, special girls in the world and this is the biggest achievement of my life. I am proud of myself and that I was able to make my dream come true. I want to be an example to other girls who have low self-esteem and think that it is impossible to achieve their dreams. I thought the same too and I was wrong because dreams really do happen – one day you may wake up in your dream life and and you will realize that this is reality. Life is wonderful and gives us thousands of chances, the main thing is to see it from the right side and use it correctly. I am a person who was born for a specific purpose. Since childhood, the question of why I was born and what I should do in life bothered me. I think my mission is to help people and help them cope with life, find themselves and their strength. I am happy when people have hope in me, when they know that they can talk to me, make them feel comfortable around me and to know that I will help them. I hope I fulfill my function for the people around me. I am a woman who deal with life alone, independently fights many difficulties and pains, despite this she never gives up and takes a step forward towards dreams, goals and a better life, and for this she gives strength to the hope that tomorrow will be better. And now I’m taking another step towards success.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Responder al tema

miss germany
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 J9mtZwY
Name: Tatjana Genrich
Measurements: 85/57/87
Height: 1,69 m
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Profession / Job: Self employed owner Modelshool/ Modelagency. Model/ Business translator/ Psychologist
Hobbies: Boxing/ Sing/ Fitness
Life-Motto: Be the best version of yourself & WORK FOR IT.
Special Talent: Dancing latino dance & standard dancing
Languages: German/Russian/English
Since 20 years I live in Germany, I have German ancestors, but I was born in Russia. Here I work as a model and am an entrepreneur. In the course of my modeling work, I had the opportunity to explore the world and have already celebrated numerous successes, such as: Miss Saxony-Anhalt, Miss Germany MGO , Queen of Europe WBO and other international titles. Based on my experience, I decided to set up a company in Magdeburg & Berlin that specializes in model training and management. Children, young people and adults attend regular weekly classes. Thus, they can be trained to become professional models. Not only theory and practice are practiced, but the first steps in the modeling industry are also accompanied. Since I have to work with children and young people, I also studied psychology, so that I can teach them better. I spent my childtime with competitive sports, I was at the Olympic boxing base at sports boarding school and I was also a three-time state champion in boxing in 2007/08/09. Until now i still train but no longer participate in fights. Modeling is my passion. From my hobby I came into my job and I’m super happy about it.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:31 pm
Responder al tema

miss ghana
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 KCXoWKb
Name: Rebecca Otcherewaa Ohene
Measurements: 
Height: 1,65 m
Profession / Job: Student and a model
Hobbies: reading, singing, designing
Life-Motto: no limitations
Special Talent: singing
Languages: English, Twi, Ga and Larten
Your biography (fill in or send it per mail) I am Miss Rebecca OTCHEREWAA Ohene 23 year old and a student at the university of education winneba studying graphic design. I am a model by profession and I love to read, sing and design.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:33 pm
Responder al tema

miss greece
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 JR0nK7x
Name: Chrysi Kavraki
Measurements: 81/60/90
Height: 1,75 m
Profession / Job: Student, Model
Hobbies:Dancing , Swimming
Life-Motto:Kindness is free. Sprinkle it everywhere
Special Talent: Dancing
Languages: English, Greek
Hello , my name is Chrysa and I’m 22 years old. I was born and grew up in Crete, a beautiful island of Greece. I currently live in Athens , where I study Communication and Media at National Kapodistrian University. Also, I’m a model. I love fashion and photoshoots. My spare time is all about dance, in specific aerial dance. I like swimming too. I grew up in the sea and I feel like it’s a part of me. It’s also a very significant part of my country and I’m so happy that I have the opportunity to represent Greece at this amazing pageant, Miss Intercontinental 2022. Can’t wait to meet all these beautiful girls and share with them this unforgettable experience.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrdLun Oct 03, 2022 6:34 pm
Responder al tema

miss honduras
candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 PURC0h2
Name: Sandra Johnnyxa Hinds
Measurements: 
Height: 1,71 m
Eye Color: Café
Profession / Job: Lawyer
Hobbies: Reading, photos for runway shows, decorating and design
Life-Motto: If I can imagine it, I can do it, if I trust myself I can make it.
Special Talent: Creating
Languages: Spanish
My name is Sandra, I am 20 years old I was born on April 23, 2002 and I am from the Republic of Honduras, I am the youngest of 4 brothers, since I was little I have liked business and laws, at age 13 I started my microenterprise, I love to decorate and create. I am passionate about law, I am a lawyer, and I want to dedicate myself to Labor Law. I enjoy reading, traveling, and watching the sunsets from anywhere I am. I love my family, my mom and my siblings are the most valuable thing for me. I like simple things, quiet places, I like to spend time with myself. I have been through many difficult things, but I like to give the message that everything we set our minds to, can be fulfilled, with effort and dedication.

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary. - Página 2 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss intercontinental 2022. final: 14 oct. sede: egypt. 50th anniversary.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 2 de 40.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Siguiente