Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28640-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-abril
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9549
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july.
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:20 pm
Responder al tema

Zoe Phipps
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 AcGi5DH

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:24 pm
Responder al tema

Cheraleigh
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 ROagmHh

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:25 pm
Responder al tema

Sophie Bell
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 AZwbAvr

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:28 pm
Responder al tema

Yemeya
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 JtKKUH2

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:32 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 G8lOpqx

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:36 pm
Responder al tema

Alissa King-Underwood
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 Ngz5wwD

Bio: I embody the modern day woman with choice and champion others to explore their passion and create their own self sufficient career paths. Above anything else I am a proud business owner, having run a successful children’s entertainment business for more than three years. On the flip side, I’m fearlessly and unapologetically proud of my job as a ring girl for Matchroom Boxing, one of the biggest boxing organisations in the world. As a ring girl, I’ve learnt how to embrace my femininity and stamp my mark in a male dominated industry, whilst having the time of my life, having worked alongside the likes of Anthony Joshua. I am also incredibly proud to be a Trustee of ‘The Bobby Copping Foundation’, a registered mental health charity which provides unique mental health support within sport and education. I run the social media accounts, act as treasurer and sit in on important meetings to help brainstorm ways to move the charity forward. My mission is to prove that we can all be multifaceted women with choices, who have the drive and work ethic to run businesses and charities whilst never being afraid to embrace their femininity in ways that set their soul on fire.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:01 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:48 pm
Responder al tema

Amber Hardy
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 KyinTRv

Bio: My name is Amber Hardy and I live on the south coast of England. I am currently studying veterinary nursing whilst working full time in a veterinary practice. I have been competing in pageants for about 9 years now and have loved the opportunities they have given me. Some of these opportunities include the many fundraising events I have taken part in, such as fire walks, a sky dive and a 24 hour spin class. In my spare time I love to design pageant gowns and would love to follow this passion in the future and maybe one day have my designs being worn by some of the biggest pageants queens in the universe. One of my biggest passions in life is my passion for fitness and I am using this to help encourage young girls and women to have a healthy relationship with food and exercise and to break down societies views of body shape and size. I aim to be a role model to women to show them that they can choose to me muscular and toned rather than thinking they need to push they bodies to unnatural ideals in order to fit into societies belief that women should remain skinny.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:01 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:50 pm
Responder al tema

Anesu Noelle
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 ErXooEe

Bio: Born in Zimbabwe and migrated to the United Kingdom in 2004, I am a multidisciplinary creative model. I have a background in architecture and fashion accessory design but I decided not to continue with higher education to pursue a full time career in modelling. I like to talk, go to galleries, see my favourite musicians perform live, delve into a good book, podcast or different forms of content relates to philosophy, psychology, human development, female health and relationships. I view myself as quite subversive, not an easy conformist because I believe that critical thinking provides the proper scrutiny that assures that existing institutions actually progress with the future in mind. As a Miss Universe Great Britain finalist, I have so far made a call to collaborate with creatives and businesses within my industry to help me visually communicate why I want to represent Great Britain at the Miss Universe finals in December. I have also corresponded with more than 200 councils in Great Britain to learn about what is happening for women in their communities.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:03 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:52 pm
Responder al tema

Anjana Varghese
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 Ps2K9ul

Bio: I'm Anjana, an NHS doctor and aspiring neurosurgeon, soon to commence a fellowship in neurosurgery at Oxford University Hospital. I worked on the frontlines during the COVID1-19 pandemic, showcasing my drive to aid humanity. I am determined to break the gender stereotype in the field of neurosurgery and pave the way for women in surgery. I balance this intellectual pursuit with a creative outlet - art. As a self-taught artist, I've established my personal brand, 'anjanavarghese.com,' to showcase my creations. I craft oil paintings, focusing on landscapes, drawing my artistic inspiration from the stunning locations I've visited. My paintings have been featured in Vogue magazine and 'Sacrifice,' an exhibition for International Contemporary Art in Milan. Modelling offers me another channel for self-expression, promoting body positivity and self-confidence. I am thrilled to have been selected for Miss Universe Great Britain, and I am eager to bring my unique skillset to the finals in Cardiff. My goal is to inspire young women to fearlessly chase their dreams, break barriers, and embrace their diverse passions. I hope to demonstrate that it's possible to excel in multiple fields and create a meaningful impact. I want to empower others to embrace their unique talents and make a difference in their own extraordinary ways.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:03 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:57 pm
Responder al tema

Audrey
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 HUp7DGx

Bio: I have degrees in economics and Mandarin, I kickstarted my career in investment banking in China while also teaching English to local women and girls. This experience helped develop my resilience and resourcefulness while reinforcing my passion for helping others. With my exceptional leadership and communication skills, I have excelled in the finance industry. I volunteer weekly with Westminster Council in London's most disadvantaged areas to empower young women and help them build confidence and skills for their success to reach their full potential through mentorship. Passionate about mental health and wellness, I advocate for these topics and work with "Therapy for Black Girls" to raise money and make therapy accessible to women from underprivileged backgrounds. I am studying to become a health coach, motivated by personal experience. My platform promotes a holistic approach to mental health and wellness with the message "Whole Health,Whole You," aiming to help shatter the stigma towards mental health while providing tips and resources for achieving balance. Learning languages has taught me the value of diversity and communication, and I have become fluent in five. I love challenging myself mentally and physically, and I look forward to my next endeavour.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:04 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 8:58 pm
Responder al tema

Caitlin Grant
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 A0uIfuc

Bio: In 2019, I returned from Australia to England, my birth country, to support my newly widowed grandmother and pursue my dreams. I am a grade 8 pianist, tap/jazz dancer, certified makeup artist, and fitness instructor. I also own a small party business for young children while attending my final university year. Through studying, I discovered the detrimental effects of COVID-19 on the performing arts industry. With this cause so personally meaningful, I elected to teach dance to nurture emerging talents entering the industry. Upon graduating, it is my intention to offer free classes to refugee and disadvantaged children. My love for assisting others and supporting my community has endured since childhood, where I utilised my skills and performed in church, care homes, parades and several significant celebrations. Alongside this, I actively raised funds for charities such as CARITAS and Cancer Research UK. I encourage females to embrace self-confidence and live so that regret signifies nothing but a word; applying this, I am presently training for a half marathon to prompt attention toward the women’s charity Refuge. Self-determination has shaped me into the person of today: one who does not constrain her ambition. It is now my intention to motivate and inspire women to take the leap of faith, as I did.

Última edición por julinha el Dom Mayo 21, 2023 9:05 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 9:00 pm
Responder al tema

Cameroon J
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 WAC2tdI

Bio: I am a 19-year-old pharmacy student at King’s College London. I decided to study pharmacy because I would like to know more about medicines and pharmaceutics so I can contribute to the healthcare system in the future. Apart from university life, I am interested in several other things. Having tried more than ten different dance styles including Irish, tap, hiphop and ballet, I love the idea of picking up new skills and dipping my feet into new interests. I am a trained Indian classical dancer, which helps me keep in touch with my ancestry and culture. I love being on stage and I am lucky to have had many opportunities to perform at Wembley Arena and in Accor Arena in Paris. I’ve won awards as well. I have used my dance to raise money for vulnerable children through a campaign called Dance 4 A Cause. I have also dived into guitar, piano and swimming. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends through my hobbies plus I love travelling and experiencing new cultures. I have had the opportunities to live in five countries and to travel to a few others, which has helped me develop my adaptability and understanding skills.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 9:08 pm
Responder al tema

Cheraleigh
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 JUJo4wS

Bio: I was born in Johannesburg and have called Great Britain my home for 21 years. I'm a mother, business woman and own a skin clinic. For my down time, I play golf and enjoy spending time with my family. I also volunteer weekly for my church in a scheme called ‘social supermarket’ helping the community have access to affordable food. My biggest struggle has shaped me as a woman, I was a victim of domestic violence at 19. I had been beaten and my life threatened, going through the legal system for over a year and coming through stronger than ever I now use my experience and strength to help other women, I feel this is my purpose in life. I recently began working with a local domestic violence charity to support women all over my county and I’m studying a course in understanding domestic abuse to equip myself further to support women. I went on to study at university and start my own business and feel more confident than ever, I now help women feel beautiful and confident in their own skin everyday as a career and I want to represent changing the narrative.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 9:13 pm
Responder al tema

Chloe Lara Lake
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 RrBL1Wc

Bio: With a first-class honours degree in law, a master’s in legal practice pending, and a training contract with one of the most reputable law firms in the East Midlands, I will soon achieve my goal of becoming a qualified solicitor. I believe in making an impact: using my gifts to help others. I dedicate much of my spare time to helping young people take the first steps in their careers through mentorship and creating media content. Embracing my femininity in a traditionally male-oriented field, I am also an ambassador for Ladies of Law, a voluntary organisation championing women in law. In 2021, I published my own book, “Not Just a Pretty Face,” aimed at improving the interview skills of women and girls of all demographics. I have committed myself to changing the conversation around mental health. I encourage discourse, raise funds, and share my lived experiences, aiming to effect change and destigmatise the subject. By pushing my own limits to run the London Marathon, I hope to lead by example and inspire others on the road to recovery. My efforts thus far have seen me appear in the Business Times and invited on numerous podcasts – this is only the beginning!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrdDom Mayo 21, 2023 9:16 pm
Responder al tema

Claudia Francesca Todd
candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 3rkxNYj

Bio: For me winning Miss Scotland and being a Miss Universe GB finalist is a dream come true. The beautiful crown I wore represented something much deeper than what can be seen on the surface. I believe that every woman deserves a chance in life: to showcase who they are and also their beliefs, as well as demonstrating how they can make a difference through not only pageantry which defines no boundaries but in their daily lives. After battling sepsis at 22, it gave me the strength to use my own experiences to become a proud ambassador of The UK Sepsis Trust, a charity which has been very close to me over the last four years. Through charitable work, I have raised a total of £40,000 for the charity. I wanted to give back to my local community for their support during my toughest times and used my platform and background in performing arts to create a safe space for children to grow and achieve their goals which I had named Wishes with Miss Scotland. Currently, I collaborate with two charities which share an important mission: to empower, support and protect women globally. In June I am hosting a Ladies Lunch at the Dalziel Park Hotel and Golf Club - Fashion, Fizz & Fearless Women to raise awareness and inspire young women.

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july. - Página 3 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe great britain 2023. final: 8 july.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 3 de 5.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente