Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9472
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. Empty
MensajeTema: candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep.
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:17 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Anika Felicien
Representing: Onderneeming (Pomeroon-Supenaam)
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf591befb31695878751
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies: Spoken Words, reading, writing, and public speaking.
Education: North Ruimveldt Multilateral Secondary School, currently enrolled at the University of Guyana.
Fun Fact: A Debater, participant at the 5th Annual Youth Parliament, and a mentor for the 6th, 7th, and 8th.

Why should you be the next Miss Universe Guyana?
Becoming the next Miss Universe Guyana is an incredible opportunity for me to not only increase my confidence but also to represent the values that are important to me on a prestigious platform. As a young woman, I have always believed in the power of self-assurance and the positive impact it can have on others. By competing for the title, I hope to inspire individuals, especially young girls, to embrace their unique qualities and pursue their dreams with unwavering confidence. The Miss Universe Guyana pageant is not just about beauty; it is about substance, intelligence, and advocating for meaningful causes. I am passionate about promoting values such as compassion, inclusivity, and empowerment. This platform would provide me with a global stage to spread awareness about social issues that are close to my heart, such as education for underprivileged children, gender equality, and environmental sustainability. Moreover, being the next Miss Universe Guyana would allow me to represent my country with utmost pride and grace. Guyana is a nation rich in diverse cultures, and I would strive to showcase the beauty of our people, traditions, and landscapes to the world. Through my role, I would work diligently to bridge gaps between different cultures and promote unity, fostering a sense of global community. Ultimately, my aspiration to be the next Miss Universe Guyana goes beyond personal gain. It is a deep-rooted desire to make a positive impact, inspire others to embrace their self-worth and be an ambassador for the values that can shape a better world.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep.
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:18 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Mackella Profeiro
Representing: Demerara Mahaica
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf5cd44b911435433817
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies: Arts, modeling, traveling and exploring fine and cultural cuisine.
Education: Graduated from the Canadian School of Arts and Science, holds a certificate in graphic design and photography from Nations University.
Occupation: Real estate agent at Keller Williams, part-time staff at Restro, Brand ambassador for Guyana Breweries Inc, and Graphic designer.
Fun Fact: A cat mom of two who takes animal rights very seriously, most people don’t know but I’m also a twin.

I strongly believe that I should be the next Miss Universe because I would use this platform to advocate for suicide prevention and raise awareness about the signs of distress while providing resources for those in need, and promoting an environment of support and understanding. I’ve decided to incorporate confidence and empowerment for both women and men into this advocacy to help create a stronger foundation for mental health and gender inclusivity. When it comes to gender inclusivity, it’s important to recognize that both women and men can experience mental health challenges. By empowering individuals of all genders, I feel as though I contribute to breaking down societal stigmas while encouraging open conversations about mental health. Confidence plays a crucial role in suicide prevention, as it helps individuals believe in their own worth and seek help when needed. Encouraging self-care practices, healthy coping mechanisms, and fostering a sense of belonging can contribute to building this confidence. My platform which blends suicide prevention, confidence-building, and gender inclusivity builds a positive impact on mental health awareness and support for everyone. I know that I have what it takes to be a transformative and powerful leader for women and men internationally and will work endlessly to ensure I live up to the standard of what it means to hold the title of not only a Miss Universe Guyana but a Miss Universe.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:20 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Chandini Baljor
Representing: Essequibo Islands-West Demerara
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf61e2c8e01298799313
Zodiac Sign:Virgo
Hobbies: Lawn Tennis, Cooking, Reading, Singing
Education: Queens College, currently enrolled at the University of Guyana and Texila American University
Fun Fact: Can bark like a puppy. Represented Guyana at Miss Teen Cham 2022, Beauty Ambassador for Lotus Cosmetics
In my view, the next Miss Universe Guyana should be a woman who understands the importance of leadership and the unity of her nation as she understands that she’s representing all the people of Guyana. With my platform, I believe I would be a woman who can personify empowerment and be the organization’s embodiment of progress. I would be honored to represent my cherished country, Guyana, on the international stage. I grew up in a Hindu household where the words “discipline and tradition” became a way of life. I am heavily involved in learning my culture and The theory of “Dharma” from my religion has aided and guided my academic, social, and personal growth. During my seven years at Queens College, I was able to improve my leadership abilities in various ways by assuming positions such as President of The Queen’s College Hindu Society and member of the Executive body in the Cunningham House. Through aforementioned institutions, I would have taken a stance at the breast Cancer Awareness Walk every year in the month of October, clean up campaign, toy drives and giving to orphanages during Christmas and recently tree planting activities to beautify my community. I am a tree hugger and so I definitely believe in always contributing more to the environment while erasing carbon footprints. I have spent my entire existence pursuing the main goal of being a rounded individual. This has enabled me to acquire the skills necessary for success in the incredibly competitive world. As Miss Universe Guyana, I would make it my mission to elevate and commemorate our people, ensuring that the world recognizes Guyana's brilliance and tenacity.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:21 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Lisa Narine
Representing: Miss Pomeroon-Supenaam
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf66fd37232211312
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies: Dancing, Modeling and Archery
Education: Diploma in Business and Marketing Management
Final year completing my Bachelor's degree in International Relations at the University of Guyana
Fun Fact: Represented Guyana at Miss Glocal Int’l in 2021, securing the 1st runner-up position. Also, copped the 1st runner-up spot at Miss India Guyana 2021 and appointed Miss Top Model Int’l Guyana 2022

The Miss Universe Guyana organization provides a platform where dreams become a reality, a gateway of opportunities to be a force for change within our communities and our beautiful country Guyana. Growing up watching previous competitions where so many strong women would elegantly glide across the stage confidently beautiful, embodying what I perceived as a young girl to be the true qualities of women of substance; her grace, her eloquence, her passion, and strength but most importantly her compassionate heart, and the ability to positively impact the lives of so many around her. Pageantry has taught me that in addition to my passion for volunteering in various causes, I can be; a model, dancer, Creative Coordinator, a student of International Relations while being family and community-oriented, creating a balance as a woman in all the roles I assume. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life and becoming the next Miss Universe Guyana encompasses all these attributes but most importantly; the discipline, respect, and the platform necessary to project young women like myself into the world as strong and empowered ambassadors with a sisterhood that would last a lifetime.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:22 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Britny Mack
Representing: Pakaraima (Upper Takutu-Upper Essequibo)
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf6abd757e1596810607
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies: Interior decorating, dancing, and riding bikes. Apart from helping at the hospital, I truly enjoy the pleasure of spending time with my daughter. Additionally, I enjoy “gyming” and sharing my dance skills with the Latin Heat Dance Studio.
Education: Texila American University; final year of medical school
Fun Fact: Powerlifting Gold Medalist and commonwealth record holder (9 gold medals, 4 silver and 2 bronze)

Born in the heart of Guyana, from a lineage of strong and remarkable women that embody true determination and willpower. It is with this that I stand in confidence that I am indeed capable to be your next Miss Universe Guyana. With a heart of gold and mind that seeks to gain wisdom from each and every experience that life has to offer, I would like to play a role in educating my nation; more specifically from a medical perspective. I believe education is power and I would like to reach our youths because they are our future. I would like to leave my print only in the absolute positive way. I see this as an opportunity to develop my character. A stepping stone for me to be the person I aspire to be. I believe the exposure will help me to be more confident in my character and I will be able to learn from all these beautiful souls in this pageant.
I am truly humbled to be a part of an organization that I believe will give me the platform to truly represent my beautiful country to the best of my ability. It is with this humility that I say with every ounce of patriotism in me “there is no where I would rather represent with pride than my golden arrow head.”

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:23 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Lieve Blanckaert
Representing: Georgetown (Demerara-Mahaica)
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf6fd4c7262047393472
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies: Modeling, traveling, event planning, fashion
Education: Rowan University, Bachelor in Business Management
Fun Fact: Represented Guyana at Miss India Worldwide 2015 in India; placing in the top 10 and copping the Miss Beautiful Skin Award.
Being born and raised in Guyana for 20 years has deeply shaped my character, values, and aspirations. Throughout my life, I have pursued my passion for business and marketing, dedicating my time and energy to understanding the intricacies of these fields. This has allowed me to develop the skills necessary to excel in the fast-paced world of entrepreneurship. Alongside my business endeavors, I have also embraced philanthropy from a young age, actively engaging in charitable work since I was 13 years old. Giving back to my community has become an integral part of who I am. My love for our rich Guyanese culture runs deep within me. I wholeheartedly believe in the importance of showcasing every facet of Guyana, from its diverse traditions to its stunning natural beauty. As Miss Universe Guyana, I would make it my mission to uplift and celebrate our people, ensuring that the world sees the brilliance and resilience of Guyana. With excellent communication skills, I am confident in my ability to articulate the thoughts, dreams, and aspirations of my fellow Guyanese. As a multi-talented individual, I have pursued my academic goals and earned a degree in Business Management, equipping me with a solid foundation of knowledge and understanding. Furthermore, I have established two successful companies of my own. One focuses on health and wellness, promoting a lifestyle that prioritizes well-being in Georgetown, Guyana, while the other brings people together through memorable events, fostering connections and unity.

I am ready to embrace the responsibility that comes with the crown and use my platform to make a positive impact on a global scale.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:28 pm
Responder al tema

Name: Colline Ward
Representing: Bartica (Cuyuni-Mazaruni)
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf81199eb72135915767
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 5ft 4inch
Hobbies: Modeling, baking, traveling
Education: New York University
Fun Fact: Owns her own Dessert and Candle Shop, has 12 siblings

I should be the next Miss Universe Guyana 2023 because I have a voice. Not just any voice, but a very powerful one. I want to use my voice to gain unity between countries, and to speak up and out about many different humanitarian issues. I want to use my voice to teach children, women, and men great examples of how to live a more sustainable lifestyle without continuing to cause further damage to ourselves. My platform has always been mentorship and empowerment. I am a firm believer that if invest in other women, they will spend the rest of their lives giving back and paying it forward. People need figures like me to help make a change or else things won’t change. As you can see what’s happening in Ukraine right now is terrible but this is a direct consequence of what happens when we elect the wrong people to have power. Being Miss Universe Guyana would help me a make change, not only for Guyana but for the World. When it comes to voicing my opinion about mentorship and empowerment for the youth. I’d say pageants can serve as an amazing platform because of their growing audience. Given the power that I have today, I believe I have the potential to inspire and teach others. I know being Miss Universe Guyana, I will not be able to change everything, but at least I stood up for what I believe in. If I could give advice to all of the young women or anyone who is willing to listen, remember that whatever your circumstances are, you are still responsible for yourself and your choices. You may not be where you want to be at this very moment, but you have the power to control your future. Remember to speak up, speak out, educate yourself and grow. Everything always starts with one, and this is why I should be your Miss Universe Guyana 2023.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:34 pm
Responder al tema

Melissa McLean
Representing: La Parfaite Harmonie
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebf9a41d876874387635

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdDom Ago 27, 2023 9:39 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. LPic64ebfac6305b01282629496

Gabriel Alvar
Gabriel Alvar
Papel

Papel

Like : 982
candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrdLun Ago 28, 2023 12:05 pm
Responder al tema

......Hay tres o cuatro candidatas que me gustaron, ahora me las leo para decidirme.

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep. GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe guyana 2023. final: 2 sep.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.