Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte

candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9438
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 Empty
MensajeTema: candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:02 pm
Responder al tema

Aleeza van Eenennaam
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 2S5Nuqh
My name is Aleeza van Eenennaam, and I am 27 years old. It is my privilege to introduce myself as the 10th contender for the upcoming #MissUniverseCuraçao. Despite being unable to attend the official ceremony in person, I am excited to join the Miss Curaçao community. My fervent dedication to mental health, resilience, and empowerment fuels my commitment to utilize this platform to inspire and empower women and the entire #Curaçao community, aiming to overcome self-imposed limitations!

Última edición por julinha el Dom Abr 28, 2024 6:21 pm, editado 1 vez

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:03 pm
Responder al tema

Liandra Lindeborg
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 Jp5SXcl
Miss Universe 2022 said it perfectly: "If it's not now, when?" Because as a #woman #age doesn't define us.
Thanks to her the door has opened for all women of different ages to compete for the title of Miss Universe. That's why I'm standing here being a voice of inspiration for all women of #Curaçao who once thought that this dream was over.
Also, I want to be an encouragement of resilience for every person who is going through grief. You may ask who this brave 35 years old woman is, well I am Liandra Lindeborg, beauty with brain and heart.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:04 pm
Responder al tema

Saide Carvajal
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 OjelE2M
My name is Saide Carvajal, a beacon of multicultural
richness and boundless ambition Saïde means joy in #Arabic, hints at the sparkling spirit that defines my essence. I am 34 years old and I studied International Business & Management Studies in #TheHague in #TheNetherlands. My minors were Entrepreneurship, Branding & Sustainability. My project for Miss Universe Curaçao will be #sustainability, I will be focusing on #agriculture, #recycling and
locally made products. Curaçao is a melting pot with diverse cultures,
just like me, I have different ethnicities, I am half English, my grandfather was from #StLucia one of the #British islands and my mother has #Lebanese heritage while my father comes from #Venezuela. This journey will be a tribute to my ancestors as I am a melting pot.
I consider myself a sensitive and kind person, but I am also hard working and go getter.. I have always wanted to participate in Miss Universe Curaçao, ever since I was a child as it is very much part of our culture in Venezuela and while growing up, we always used to watch @MissUniverse therefore also @MissVenezuela and of course Miss Curaçao, so being part of this journey is a dream come true.
Now I am working in the import business, I work for a retail company on the island that is we know as Building Depot, which I am proud to be a part of the team as I have always loved the company's culture, which is very local
and it reminds me of when I used to go shopping with my mother.
Finally, I am immensely proud of where I come from and that I was born on this beautiful island we call Curaçao!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:04 pm
Responder al tema

Luigina Marti
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 4Lrr5k5
My name is Luigina Marti, I'm 32 years of age and blessed with 2 precious kids. As a #mom it made to believe more in myself and a self-assure women with well-defined goals and visions to accomplish. With this platform I want to reach out to other woman to become empowered and to be proud of themself and demonstrate they can reach their life goals either together with others or alone. From this day forward, it isn't a dream anymore but a transformation from a shy girl into a confident women. Thank you!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:05 pm
Responder al tema

Jesmey Zink Angelista
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 QVQvf68
As the reigning Harvest Parade Queen and Carnival Queen of my beloved island, #Curaçao, I am humbled, nurtured, and encouraged by the urging call from my devoted community for me to join the Miss Universe Curaçao pageant. With countless hearts aligning to manifest this opportunity for me, I'm convinced that my moment is now.
At 25 years old, born and raised in Curaçao, I embody our island's #history of #resilience. Beyond being a #queen and #model, I am a poet and published writer devoted to uplifting my #community. And Studying marketing management, I am committed to promoting Curaçao's uniqueness through my passion for our culture and mother language, #Papiamentu. As I step into this new chapter, I humbly ask for your continued support, Pueblo di Kòrsou, “boso karga kumi i kompañá mi!” For it is only through unity and perseverance that I can seize the moment, where my heart and proud voice resonate on the @MissUniverse stage in #Mexico shouting: "Jesmelys Zink Angelista, representing CURAÇAO!"

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:06 pm
Responder al tema

Milayne Simon
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 Gt4wkoY
I am Milayne Simon, I am 32 years old. I am #driven, #assertive and #humble. Qualities that have helped me connect with beautiful souls and beautiful people throughout my lifetime.
My passion is to #travel the world and discover the beauty that unites us all. However, as a candidate for Miss Universe Curaçao 2024, my mission is to let my story travel the universe, connecting in the power of #unity, #growth, and resilience. I aspire to be more than a titleholder; I aspire to be a storyteller. Because I believe that if my story becomes our story, our collective dreams will reach the stars.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:06 pm
Responder al tema

Milayne Simon
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 Gt4wkoY
I am Milayne Simon, I am 32 years old. I am #driven, #assertive and #humble. Qualities that have helped me connect with beautiful souls and beautiful people throughout my lifetime.
My passion is to #travel the world and discover the beauty that unites us all. However, as a candidate for Miss Universe Curaçao 2024, my mission is to let my story travel the universe, connecting in the power of #unity, #growth, and resilience. I aspire to be more than a titleholder; I aspire to be a storyteller. Because I believe that if my story becomes our story, our collective dreams will reach the stars.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Responder al tema

Kimberly de Boer
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 IoNYtmv
We are all A blank canvas in our journey that we create to become the next #MissUniverseCuraçao. #beautiful and #intelligent women creating the art of life in their own unique way. With hard work and determination, we will achieve a piece of our painting and as a community on this Island we call home, we can overcome challenges.
I'm a proud participant for the Miss curaçao 2024. My name is Kimberly de Boer, I'm 18 years old and together we WILL #shine the tropical colors of #Curaçao.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:07 pm
Responder al tema

Ryanne Busropan
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 JDIZ4qX
My name is Ryanne Busropan, and I am 29 years old, and I was born and raised on this beautiful island, we call #Curaçao. My journey to this stage is to be of great inspiration for everyone. I want to inspire anyone who has a dream, a goal or something they would like to achieve. Everything is possible if you really #believe in yourself. You are the greatest project you will ever work on. I believe that #Beauty comes from within and radiates outward.
My goal during #MissCuraçao2024 goes beyond winning a crown; it is to be a voice for those who have no voice, to inspire and be inspired.
To be the girl who chose to go for everything she has set herself to go for.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:08 pm
Responder al tema

Tiara Sluis
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 Y7c8yfu
I'm 24 years old and I'm currently studying Applied #Psychology at the University of Curaçao @uocuracao.
My hobbies are #singing, #dancing, #fashion, #sports and learning languages of which I speak about 7, to name a few, #Korean and #Portuguese. In my free time I find solace at the beach, where the sun and ocean ground me. I believe that authentic beauty shines when you embrace yourself fully, and that includes taking care of your mental health. That is why I am standing here before you all, advocating for the importance of self-love, mental wellness, and embracing one's true self.
I am incredibly excited to showcase my talents, share my story, and connect with you all. Thank you for your support and let us embark on this extraordinary journey together.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdLun Abr 08, 2024 10:09 pm
Responder al tema

Shahaira Osepa
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 YASovp3
From the sun kiss shores of #Curaçao, my name is Shahaira Osepa - I am a 23-year-old spirited daughter of this beautiful island Curaçao, From the #rhythmic beats of #Willemstad to the tranquil #beaches, I am striving to be a reflection of our culture's liveliness. Beyond the glimmering seas, my passion lies in empowering woman, to see their potential and to overcome traumas. As I stand here, I am not just a contestant; I am an advocate, a dreamer, and a symbol of the #strength that defines us. I am ready to shine and make our island proud. Join me on this transformative journey as we celebrate the #beauty, resilience, and promise that is #Miss #Curaçao.

MOEMA 1975
MOEMA 1975
Coral

Coral

Like : 3061
Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrdSáb Abr 20, 2024 12:44 pm
Responder al tema

HAY UNA CANDIDATA DE 32 AÑOS, A LO MEJOR LE VOY A ELLA, PERO NO SÉ, DE CARA ME GUSTARON MÁS OTRAS.

Contenido patrocinado

Venezuela -  candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.	 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe curacao 2024. final: 25 may.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.