Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9463
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:18 pm
Responder al tema

Miss ABORLAN, Palawan
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Aborlan
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Measurements: 35 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: SK Chairperson

Describe your childhood/growing up years (8-13 years old):
As a young girl living in the outskirts of the Municipality of Aborlan, I have acquired so much memorable experiences that I guess a usual Filipina coming from provinces could also relate to. When I was eight years old, my Mother would take me to adjacent farm lots which is not however our property in our Barangay, there we would plant different crops such as rice, stringbeans, watermelons, long chili, and corns. After harvest, we would sell these in our town market and in the highway near our residence to the passing vehicles as our customers, in the event that these will not be completely sold we also offer these to our neighbors.

In this farming experiences, I have been immersed in the importance of hard work and diligence to your own craft or whatever you do. It also gave me early realizations of the significance of agricultural resources as one of our gifts from Mother nature. Eventhough there were several challenges faced during these times because of financial shortcomings, I still managed to perform well during my early education because I know that this a simple yet meaningful way to make my Mother proud of me and for me to return in my own way her sacrifices for us.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
At a young age, I have already realized the importance of hardwork, I have seen how my Mother raised us through her perseverance despite of numerous hurdles and struggles, and this up until today inspires and fuels mo to keep going and achieve my ultimate dreams. With this source of inspiration and an exemplary example, I was able to manage to graduate on time while working with college degree I chose.

Another lesson life taught me at an early age is that everything happens for a reason. As I grew up without a biological father on my side I really thought at first that life was unfair for me. Recently I also had numerous plans that I wanted to do, however, it was also not realized. There are really things that may not work according to our own will no matter how hard we try and work for it. But for me this is the beauty of life, we cannot really control things to our favor, and there is an Almighty being that guides and may redirect our plans for the better.

Most memorable moment:
When I was crowned as Mutya ng Palawan 2018 in our province. Even though I am one of the youngest candidates in our batch I was able to perform my best and eventually earned the titled. Also it was the first time that my Mother came to watch and for me winning that night would be a great gift for her and a source of pride. Though it was really challenging and overhwleming, I always reminisce this experience until today when I felt that I made my Mother and my entire family so proud of me.

Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth?
To be a spokesperson of our indigenous cultural communities in protecting and conserving our environment in a national scope. It is because of my personal conviction that through preserving the heritage and indigenous culture, we will also be conserving and protecting the environment at the same time.

If given a chance, this opportunity may also prove that beauty queens from the grassroots communities can also work for the most important and pressing issues with our own lived experiences in a national scope.

What is your environmental advocacy and why did you choose this?
My advocacy is to champion rights of the indigeneous people’s and their natural, fundamental rights, and instrumental role in protecting our environment, specially the wildlife. Coming from the Municipality of Aborlan considered as the heartland of our respected IP’s the Tagbanuas I share with them the relevance and great importance of environmental protection and conservation.

We have to acknowledge that in the unfortunate impacts of climate change and global warming, they are the ones who may seriously suffer this is because of their subsistence economies and spiritual connection to the lands they occupy for a long time. Additionally, when we have secured the rights, privileges, and the role of our IP’s that they have we will enable the thriving of their culture along with their heritage and in the long term our natural environment.

I envision that through this advocacy, our leaders specially our local leaders institutionalize the Indigienous People such as the Tagbanuas in my hometown to be our official Eco-Warriors or Defenders. I firmly believe that whatever environmental policies we implement the active participation of our IP’s must be ensured, they must be present in every stage and in all processes of forging a better environment where every life and creature thrives.

What tip can you share to promote eco-tourism in your City or Municipality?
Nowadays the use of social media and even technology would be an avenue in promoting and marketing the eco-tourism of a particular place, however, it is also important if our local government shift its policies in making concrete plans in enriching the vibrant history, heritage, culture, while incorporating eco-tourism. With this plan, it would require that local governments and the academic institutions work closely together.

For instance, in our Municipality, because of an academic study it was found out that my hometown has been a part of the first circumnavigation of the world by the Spanish sailor Sebastian Elcano-Ferdinand Magellan, as a result there was a recognition from the Natioanl Historical Commision of the Philippines. This also includes numerous academic papers about our IP’s, the Tagbanuas and their rich culture that in the promotion of our town’s eco-tourism may be of great help.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:19 pm
Responder al tema

Miss AGLIPAY, Quirino
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Aglipay
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Measurements: 34 inches - 24 inches - 34 inches
Occupation/Education: Nurse

Growing up as a menopausal baby, 7 months old and as the youngest of the family made me more special. I grew up with lots of love and care from my family, I catch all their attention and everybody believed that I can be achieved my dreams in life because they always have the guidance. I also grew up with my pets, I have lots of pets like cat and dog, one of the most interesting part of my childhood is when I and my mother always planting vegetables, when it's harvesting time I packed those vegetables and sell it to our neighbors. I miss my childhood days.

I have learned that if you want to something then do something.

Most memorable moment:
Memorable moment of mine is when I won my first ever pageant and that is Miss Aglipay 2017. My family friends and team during that time are the best. Sad to share it with you that today January 19,2024 my handler during my first pageant passed away. And I wanted to dedicate thus pageant as my first national pageant to her.

Because I wanted to let people know how beautiful our province is and aside from that I wanted to promote our natural resources not just in my province but in the whole Philippines as well.

Eating a plant based diet. As a health care provider I observed that there's a lot of people who are suffering from different kind of diseases. I think the best way to prevent those diseases is by eating healthy. With that I can also promote Garden in every houses, gardening takes hard work, so it's their exercise as well. Eating healthy and building a good body alignment.

Always choose natural things.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:24 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Baco
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Measurements: 33 inches - 23 inches - 34 inches
Occupation/Education: Psychology Graduate

I grew up in a loving home, where both my parents worked in order to provide. I spent a big part of my childhood looking up to my grandparents. My grandmother who was a Brgy. Captain for more than 20 years, had such a good heart. So selfless and so devoted to serving the community. She spent money from her own pocket just to help other people. My grandfather, who also took some time being the Brgy. Captain, but in his youth was a police officer who became promoted to manage the City’s Protective Services Division. After his retirement, he’s stuck to being a fisherman and a coast guard. I grew up in an environment where people always had to look out for the wellness of others. For some reason, at this age of my life (8-13) I was very timid and shy. I spent most of my time keeping to myself and reading books. It was only when I was 16, when I joined my very first pageant that I started for.

Growing up, my family instilled values of generosity and sense of responsibility. We knew what having nothing was like. Living day by day with very little. We experienced being in debt and not having enough to afford the things we wanted. I’m grateful for my parents because even though we were not financially fortunate, I never felt as if I lacked anything. As a kid, I learned to be grateful for anything that was given to me and I learned to not ask for things I knew we could not afford. I was immensely grateful that my parents were able to provide me my education. I was grateful for my thrifted shoes and clothes. Because our family knew what it was like to have nothing, we gave to anyone we knew who were struggling. We were generous to people who had nothing because we knew what that felt like. Me and my siblings also had developed a good sense of responsibility. We were responsible for keeping the house kept together, responsible for our academics, and responsible for each other.

Most memorable moment:
It’s so hard to choose one memorable moment when our lives are basically just a collection of memorable moments.

But if I had to choose one, my most memorable moment is probably the screening day of Binibining Pilipinas 2023. The day before screening, was my the burial of my grandmother. In order for me to make the screening, I had to leave and travel from Mindoro to Manila right after she was placed on the ground. I was still grieving. I could still barely grasp the fact that she was no longer with us. I wanted to mourn and grieve with my family but I knew she would have wanted me to pursue my application with Binibining Pilipinas. She was my biggest fan. Just writing about her passing makes me cry. It’s been over a year, we just recently had her death anniversary, and even a year later I still feel her loss. On the day of screening, my eyes were blood shot and swollen from crying. I didn’t think I would get accepted. But I was the second name to be called out of 40 names. My fear, my sadness, they were suddenly overcome with a feeling of joy and gratefulness. And I knew I had my biggest fan rooting for me on that day.

I am Miss Philippines Earth 2024 because I am a beautiful woman with a voice. I have always been the type of person who is vocal about her principles and beliefs in life. I am environmentally-conscious and aware of the actions I do that impact the earth. I always do my part, no matter how small. At an early age, I was exposed to environmental awareness, specially ones that involve marine life conservation. The province of Oriental Mindoro is a coastal community, so I grew up literally a few steps away from the ocean. As a kid, we were already told how important the role of marine life. It affects climate change, marine biodiversity, livelihood, and economic progress.

My environmental advocacy is to promote Marine life conservation. Having grown up in a coastal community, I understand the need to promoting marine life conservation. During these past years, increasing human populations have resulted in increased human impact on ecosystems. There has been a major decrease in biological diversity of plants and animals in our marine life due to destructive fish practices, and pollution. This perpetuation of bad habits simply leads to the further decline of coral reefs. I cannot stress enough the importance and vitality of educating the local community about the conservation of marine spaces that include coral reefs. Marine preservation provides climate regulation, food, jobs, livelihoods, and economic progress. Thus, we must work together to protect and save the ocean for the sake of our future survival on this planet. When you advocate for marine conservation, you are also advocating for marine biodiversity and preventing the over exploitation of marine resources.

A few tips in order to promote eco-tourism in Oriental Mindoro is to partner with already existing marine life sanctuaries and form partnerships and campaigns with fellow eco-tourism advocates, to create a community dedicated to raising awareness of advocating for marine life diversity and conservation. Restore more places of exploitation and turn them into sanctuaries.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:25 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Baler

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:27 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Balingasag
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Measurements: 32 inches - 23 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: College Student

Living by the beach has gifted me a childhood filled with enchanting waves, golden sands, and endless adventures. The soothing rhythm of the ocean served as my lullaby, and the sunsets painted a canvas of memories that will last a lifetime. Amidst the playful laughter and carefree days, I discovered profound lessons that shaped my character and ignited a passion for giving back to the people who make our coastal community extraordinary.

Growing up in such a picturesque setting wasn't just about the scenic beauty; it was an immersive education in resilience, adaptability, and appreciation for nature's wonders. The ebb and flow of the tides mirrored the cycles of life, teaching me the importance of embracing change and finding beauty in every phase.

Most memorable moment:
My journey through multiple pageants has been a transformative odyssey, but the pinnacle of my aspirations materialized when I participated in Miss Balingasag 2024 and emerged victorious. The path leading to this crowning achievement is adorned with countless memories, lessons, and personal growth that have shaped me into the confident and empowered individual I am today.

Every pageant I joined prior to Miss Balingasag 2024 was a stepping stone, a chapter in my story of self-discovery. Each competition, whether it brought success or challenges, served as a platform for refining my skills, polishing my poise, and cultivating a deeper understanding of myself. The resilience I developed through these experiences became an invaluable asset as I navigated the intricate world of pageantry.

As a beauty queen, aspiring to be Miss Philippines Earth 204 is driven by a profound commitment to environmental advocacy, community service, and the desire to inspire positive change on a larger scale. The Miss Philippines Earth platform provides a unique opportunity to amplify my efforts in championing environmental conservation and sustainability. my desire to be Miss Philippines Earth 2024 stems from a genuine dedication to the environment and a vision of using this prestigious title as a powerful platform to effect meaningful change in the lives of individuals and the health of our planet.

My environmental advocacy is to promote Marine life conservation. Having grown up in a coastal community, I Environmental Literacy, Environmental literacy is a noble and impactful advocacy that addresses the crucial need for knowledge, awareness, and understanding of environmental issues. As Miss Philippines Earth 2024, I am committed to championing environmental literacy as a means to empower individuals, communities, and future generations. Here's an expanded perspective on my advocacy for environmental literacy:
• Building a Foundation of Knowledge:
• Environmental literacy starts with the acquisition of knowledge about the environment, ecosystems, and the interconnectedness of living organisms. My advocacy involves promoting educational initiatives that ensure individuals have a solid foundation of understanding the natural world, including the impact of human activities on the environment.
• Raising Awareness of Environmental Issues:
• I believe that being environmentally literate goes beyond basic knowledge; it involves an acute awareness of the pressing environmental issues our planet faces. Through workshops, seminars, and awareness campaigns, I aim to shed light on topics such as climate change, biodiversity loss, pollution, and sustainable practices. By fostering awareness, I hope to inspire informed decision-making and responsible behavior.
• Encouraging Sustainable Practices:
• Environmental literacy empowers individuals to make choices that align with sustainability. I will advocate for the incorporation of eco-friendly practices into daily routines, whether it's reducing single-use plastics, conserving water, or adopting energy-efficient habits. These small, collective efforts contribute to a larger positive impact on the environment.
my advocacy for environmental literacy aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and awareness needed to make informed decisions that contribute to a sustainable and thriving planet. Through education, awareness, and community engagement, I aspire to foster a society that values and actively participates in the preservation of our precious environment.

To promote eco-tourism in your municipality:
• Showcase Natural Beauty: Highlight local attractions like beaches and forests.
• Educational Tours: Offer guided tours with environmental insights.
• Community Involvement: Engage locals as guides and promote sustainable products.
• Eco-Friendly Accommodations: Certify and promote hotels with green practices.
• Waste Management: Implement proper waste disposal and recycling.
• Local Cuisine: Encourage local, organic food options.
• Promotional Campaigns: Use social media and travel publications to showcase eco-friendly initiatives.
• Partnerships: Collaborate with environmental organizations and travel agencies.
• Visitor Education: Provide information on responsible tourism through signage and materials.
These steps will help create a sustainable and eco-conscious tourism experience in your municipality.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:28 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Batangas
Measurements: 36 inches - 23 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Podcast Host and Content Creator

I CAME FROM A HOUSEHOLD WHO EXPERIENCED FOOD INSECURITY. I CAN STILL REMEMBER HOW MY MOM AND LOLA WILL BE MINDFUL OF HOW MUCH THEY WOULD EAT SO THAT THEY CAN ENSURE I CAN NOT ONLY EAT BUT ALSO BE FULL.

THIS MOTIVATED ME TO PLANT IN OUR BACKYARD SO WE CAN HAVE FOOD TO EAT. MY LOLA TAUGHT ME TO NOT ONLY PLANT BUT ALSO ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT. SHE TOLD ME THAT GROWING PLANTS IS LIKE GROWING A BABY—TAKING CARE OF IT BY WATERING IT BASED ON HOW IT SHOULD BE WATERED AND WHISPERING INTO THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, GIVING IT REASSURANCE THAT IT IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

AND AS A LOLA’S GIRL, I AM PRIVILED TO LEARN ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THE ENVIRONMENT FROM HOME.

IT WAS DURING MY CHILDHOOD YEARS, THAT I CAN SAY MY EYES GOT OPEN INTO THE REALITIES OF THIS WORLD THAT FORCED ME TO BE MATURED ENOUGH TO CONQUER THINGS.

THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME WHEN MY MOM AND I WERE IN THE SUPERMARKET TO GET ONE PIECE OF LUCKY ME PAYLESS THAT WE WILL HAVE TO DIVIDE INTO THE THREE OF US FOR THE THREE MEALS OF THE DAY. THAT TIME A SMALL BAR OF KITKAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION SO I ASKED MY MOM IF SHE COULD GET IT FOR ME BUT SHE GENTLY RESPONDED THAT IF SHE’LL BUY THE KITKAT BAR WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BUY LUCKY ME PAYLESS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EAT FOR A DAY. I CAN SEE HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR MY MOM TO SAY NO TO ME THAT DAY. FROM THERE, I TOLD MYSELF THAT I’LL STRIVE HARD SO WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO CHOOSE ON WHAT WE SHOULD EAT AND WHAT WE SHOULD BRING INTO OUR TABLE. AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, THE LESSON I HAVE LEARNED IS TO MAKE UP MY MIND THAT HARDSHIPS OF LIFE WILL NOT BREAK ME. IT WILL MAKE ME.

AT THE AGE OF 25, HERE I AM, STILL THRIVING, STILL CONQUERING AND STILL LIVING.

Most memorable moment:
MY FRIENDS WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I AM STRONG AND COMPOSED. THEY DID NOT KNOW THE STORMS I HAVE WENT THROUGH WHILE GROWING UP OR THE CONSTANT PUSHING OF MYSELF TO BECOME MATURED SO I CAN PARENT MY OWN SELF.

BUT WHEN THE PANDEMIC HITS THAT IS WHEN LIFE LEFT ME NO CHOICE BUT TO PAUSE AND DEAL MY UNHEALED PAST AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS I HAVE WITH MY FATHER. IT WAS A LONG, HARD AND MESSY PROCESS. FROM FILLING THE SPACES IN MY HEART AND ANSWERING THE WHYS ON MY MIND THAT I TRIED TO ESCAPE THROUGH BUSYNESS, TO FINALLY ENCOUNTERING THE LIGHT THAT GAVE ME THE HEALING I NEED.

I REALIZED THAT IT WAS OKAY TO CONFRONT MY FEARS AND IT WAS SAFE FOR ME TO RIP OFF THAT BANDAGE THAT HAD PREVIOUSLY CAUSED ME PAIN.

I CAN STILL VIVIDLY REMEMBER WHENEVER MY FRIENDS WOULD ASK ME WHICH CROWN I WANT TO HAVE, AND MY ANSWER WILL ALWAYS BE “I WANT A CROWN AND AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS ALIGNED TO MY PURPOSE IN LIFE; THE CROWN THAT WILL SYMBOLIZE MY INTENTIONS AND THE PURITY OF MY HEART.”

AS A PAGEANT FAN, I SAW HOW MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH ORGANIZATION STARTED AND BECAME A BUILDER, NOT JUST ABOUT ITS SEARCH FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE MUNICIPALITIES, BUT HOW THEY ARE CONTINUOUSLY BUILDING AN AWARENESS THAT WE SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO LIVE OUR OWN LIVES SYNCING WITH EARTH’S BREATHING.

I WANT TO BE THE MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH, NOT ONLY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE AN ADVOCATE OF OUR PLANET BUT ALSO TO BE THE REPRESENTATIVE OF A COMMUNITY SO THEY CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD FOR THE RIGHTS AND RELEVANCE THEY HAVE IN OUR WORLD.

FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY EXPERIENCES, THE BEST WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE MY ADVOCACY IS SUSTAINABLE PLANTING FOR THE PEOPLE AND PLANET. THIS IS ABOUT SMART-FARMING THAT BENEFITS THE ENTIRETY: FARM WITH NATURE WHICH MEANS FARMING IN SYNC WITH THE EARTH’S BREATHING; FARM TO TABLE THIS ENSURES THAT WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH FOOD WITHOUT HURTING OUR PLANET AND LASTLY, FARM FOR THE FUTURE AS WE NEED NEXT GENERATION FARMERS AND INDIVIDUALS TO THRIVE TOGETHER.

MY ADVOCACY ADDRESSES THE KEY SDGS OF UNITED NATION SUCH AS:ZERO HUNGER (SDG 2), GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING (SDG 3) , CLEAN WATER AND LAND (SDG 15). CLIMATE ACTION (SDG 13, AND PARTNERSHIP FOR THE GOALS (SDG 17). THROUGH MY ADVOCACY, WE CAN PLANT A SEED OF FRIENDSHIP WHERE PEOPLE AND PLANET CAN WORK AND FLOURISH TOGETHER IN HARMONY.

BATANGAS CITY IS MY HOME. THE GREEN CITY THAT IGNITED MY INNER POTENTIAL AND CHANGED MY LIFE, FROM AY-RA TO IRA.

IT IS KNOWN FOR ITS VIBRANT ECOTOURISM, RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE AND A WELCOMING HAVEN FOR TOURISTS, PRIVATE SECTORS, AND EDUCATIONAL ENDEAVORS ALIKE. ON TOP OF ALL THESE, IS ISLA VERDE—GEM OF BATANGAS TO US BUT THE CENTER OF CENTER OF MARINE BIODIVERSITY.

AS AN ADVOCATE FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE PLANET, FOR ECO TOURISM TO SUCCEED, EFFORTS SHOULD NOT ONLY BE FOCUSED ON PROMOTING IT TO TOURISTS AND INVESTORS BUT ALSO TO THE PEOPLE OF ISLA VERDE.

FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LIVING IN ISLA THEIR WHOLE LIFE, THEY NEED TO SEE ISLA VERDE FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE THAT WAY, THEY CAN BUILD A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION AND SYSTEM TO ENSURE ISLA VERDE WILL BE WELL PRESERVED LIKE HOW THEY WOULD TO THEIR OWN HOMES.

FOR AFTER ALL, BATANGAS IS MORE THAN A PLACE BUT IT IS A HOME. NO ONE CAN TAKE BETTER OF ISLA VERDE THAN US, THE INHABITANTS? LET ISLA VERDE BE KNOWN NOT ONLY FOR BEING THE CENTER OF CENTER OF MARINE BIODIVERSITY BUT TO BE THE ISLAND THAT IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:29 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Baungon
Measurements: 32 inches - 24 inches - 34 inches
Occupation/Education: International Studies Student

My childhood memories are the best part of my life, I would describe it as idyllic. Growing up in a province I used to play outside a lot on a day and be home before six with soaked wet and stains all over it. My parents are still strict with this set up, however, they still let me have fun back in the days if I'm fully geared up with my long pajama and shirt in the daylight just so I could not have insects bite and wounds when I get home. back in the day, it was common for all kids to know each other and play together, especially in our province. We played hide and seek during brown out, langit lupa, patentero, bahay-bahayan, swinging and climbing on trees, shower under the rain, grew up as best friends, forging lasting and genuine bonds. The good old days are just tough to beat when it comes to our childhood and by thinking about it now I hope I could experience it again.

While growing, I had a lot of lessons that I have learned, however, the one that really stays on me up until now is to cherish every moment. because moments might seem to take an eternity, but they go by in flash.

Most memorable moment:
The recent most memorable moment for me is when me and my best friend decided to watch MUP 2023 live at MOA Arena, we have to go all out with the money we worked hard from all the local pageants that we’ve joined, with this we are able to witness the amazing beauty queens that holds so much poise and empowerment. and vow to ourselves to aspire and someday we’ll make a name of ourselves.

Ever since I am aware and knowledgeable with how the pageantry could really help and spread awareness to everyone, I am confident to connect and reconnect our people and to lead them and by winning Miss Philippines Earth, I could do so much especially In these most challenging times, with the gradual increase problem about its global impact with just six years left to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals we must work and think for smarter solutions. As someone who has the qualities to help our people in working and volunteering NGOs towards goals, I use my power to empower, inspire and influence others. However, working on various project services that contribute to achieving sustainable development goals is not enough and cannot solve the issue without the help of its people, in order for us to achieve the action to deliver the Goals by 2030.

To draw a conclusion, I believe what completes me is knowing my core and passion in this world. I know that with my passion, I can help and be a service to the people. With this platform, I can reach and connect to the people's needs. Regretfully, until everyone acknowledges the issues and comes together to collectively improve the planet, it will not be achievable.

As an individual who actually resides in Baungon and has always been an advocate of rafflesia schadenbergiana or so what we called “Kolon busaw” of Higaonon tribe is already an eyes glisten in the light and a real show stopper. The purpose of my Advocacy initiatives is to save plants-endangered plants by providing a leadership role in conservation education, awareness, and action. Learn how plants, including rare plants are integral to a healthy planet and how their incredible diversity makes life as we know it possible. After all, we believe in ourselves, in people and in the power of community to ignite change and drive action.

In promoting our eco-tourism in our Municipality there are so many things we could do as a person, starting off with having the largest flower among the rafflesia species that is found in Bukidnon. Each and every individual must practice environmental awareness, minimize the impact of tourism and to support bamboo innovations and eco-friendly businesses. with this micro movement we will have macro effects to save our home.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:33 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Brandon

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:34 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Bustos
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Measurements: 33 inches - 29 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Job Captain

As a child, I was very cheerful and mischievous. I love arts and painting, growing up on both sides of my family, I was immersed in a wide variety of games and activities. Because our house was located on a farm setting, my siblings and I took pleasure in gardening, having fun with the trunks and leaves that fell from our trees, climbing up trees to get fruits, making scare crows for the rice plants, and flying kites during the summer. I definitely grew up with free access to a variety of tropical fruits and vegetables. Outdoor activities are always enjoyable for me; hide and seek, Chinese garter, jackstones, and many other games are my favorites during those days. I was bullied at school because of my curly, thick hair, and big eyes.

Because of my weird personality, I rarely made friends in elementary. At the age of 12, I had a traumatic experience with one of my teachers, who would shame me in front of my classmates on occasion. The most memorable was when I was accused of breaking his umbrella; he was furious and cried in front of the entire class. I was scared and nervous because it had already been broken when someone handed it to me to hold for a while. Such an experience causes me anxiety and hyperventilation throughout the day and night, making it difficult for me to sleep and leaving me crying and scared. I used to love playing outside, but since then, I'm always inside our house, anxious and having hard time to breathe from time to time. She is constantly battling with her own mind. At the age of 13, I was transferred to a friendly public school, where I was able to heal, make friends, and begin to develop my newly discovered confidence and courage. And that’s when I start to appreciate and love myself, That was also the beginning of me to explore different school competitions and opportunities.

My upbringing on a farm helped me develop a stronger connection with nature. It has taught me to lead a humble but meaningful life. Value everything that provides us food and necessities. The simple life I've lived has taught me to appreciate the simple things. The fresh air I breathe, the morning fog, the birds chirping, and all that nature has to offer. Not only was it enjoyable, but it also taught me how to survive without money for food; all we had to do was pick some vegetables or sweet potatoes from our own backyard.

I've had both good and bad experiences. My growing years have motivated me to be more resilient and faithful to God's promises. I love and value my family, and I especially respect and love nature. It made me realise that what we truly need in life is balance and connection to the food we eat, the shelter we live in, the clothes we wear, and the water we drink. Everything that only our mother earth can provide has taught me that they deserve our gratitude, attention, and care.

In this continually evolving society, over the years. I've learned that we should not allow growth to left nature suffer. I understand that the importance of innovating and building a rich community is to create a positive relationship between structure and nature.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment was the time that we don’t have much money to spend our summer on beaches or resort. So our dad drove our tricycle to a riverside we call “pugpog”, we had barbeque and few snacks there. That was the best moment, we might lack something but no amount of money can pay a hapy and complete family enjoying and appreciating the free getaway offered by nature.

Yllana inspired me to be here. From then, I’ve witnessed how words can influence someone and how someone can influence one another to make a change. Growing up in a farm setting helped me drew a closer relationship with nature. And it was really sad to witness every farm lot turn into industrial or commercial structure every year without proper environmental impact considerations. I am here to be Miss Philippines Earth 2024, because I want to be one of our natures voice. I want to extend my advocacy in a wider range, I want the earth to hear me. Because I still believe in the minds of the people, I still believe that if we could innovate and grow, then we can also build an advance community where nature never has to be left out. As much as I can, I will never stop on planting a seed of hope in the minds of everyone, just like how someone planted to mine.

D.E.S.I.G.N and Build Green, which stands for Develop & Ensure Sustainable Ideas for Growth & Nature. Nature pays off every harmful impact of structures, contributing 42 percent to the global carbon emissions. As a future architect I choose this advocacy to promote a healthier, less polluted, and clean built environment. Because development alone is destruction. To meet most of the Sustainable Development Goals, and to prevent the irreversible deadlines, let us DESIGN an environment where nature never has to be left out.

With the use of Social Media, I can easily share the rich culture, nature, and heritage of my province. We are a home to so many farm dining restaurants and camping sites along rivers Creating an eco-tourism content can showcase tourists preservation responsibility and activities. We can also engage to a lot of nature driven task that people could enjoy and learn.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:35 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Cabanatuan
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Measurements: 33 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Architecture Student

My childhood is full of exhilarating events, such as learning how to ride a bike, climbing a mango tree, dancing in the rain, cooking using matches and rocks, and more. My childhood was an adventure, well, maybe for a 10-year- old version of mine. But now that I think about it, it truly was an adventure. I was a very fearless child; whenever my parents said no, I would make it my goal to turn it into a yes, whatever it took; usually, it was my snacks for the next day. I was hardheaded, but in a sense that I would do everything within my capabilities to ensure that I got to experience things, and even now, that remains one of my guiding principles, albeit now it's for my community.

"If given the opportunity to rewrite my life, I wouldn’t lift the pen" – a statement I have stood by since childhood. If there's one thing I've disliked about myself, it's my imperfections, as they have sometimes been the cause of hurting others. However, if I were to advise my past self, I would urge her to embrace those imperfections, recognizing that she cannot hate herself into becoming better. I would urge her to make mistakes because she learns from them. And I do believe that it’s one of my greatest strengths up to this day, seeing my mistakes as an opportunity to better myself.

Most memorable moment:
I cherish each or every moment that I have, but my most cherished moment is when I first saw my mother cry. My mother was a former beauty queen, and even without that title, I’ve always looked up to her because she is my mother. Seeing my mother cry and be vulnerable opened my eyes, but knowing the reason behind it made my heart sink. She was crying because she felt unattractive, she felt unlovable and ugly, or should I rather say that society made her feel all those things. It is a memorable moment of mine because this moment is the beginning of my lifelong journey of being an advocate of diversity and inclusivity in beauty, a pursuit that I dedicate to my mom.

Being crowned Miss Earth Philippines 2024 presents a remarkable platform for me to amplify the voices of my fellow Filipinos and advocate for their concerns on a global stage. With this prestigious title, I envision a future where I can galvanize communities, foster environmental consciousness, and spearhead impactful initiatives that promote sustainability and social responsibility. Embracing this role with grace and determination, I'm committed to using my influence to inspire positive change and empower people to take action and cultivate a harmonious relationship between humanity and the planet. As Miss Earth Philippines, I am poised to lead with compassion, integrity, and unwavering dedication, embodying the spirit of beauty with a purpose to make a meaningful difference in the world.

Aside from being a beauty pageant queen, I am also an architecture student. And as an architecture student, empowering global collaboration in sustainable architecture feels like unlocking a world of possibilities. Therefore, "Empower Global Collaboration in Sustainable Architecture" has been an advocacy of mine. It's about coming together with fellow students, professionals, and communities worldwide to share ideas, learn from each other, and drive change. It means being part of something bigger than myself, contributing to innovative solutions that address the urgent environmental challenges we face. It's exciting to imagine the impact we can have by working together, pooling our knowledge, and embracing sustainable practices to create a more resilient and harmonious built environment for everyone.

As someone who cares deeply about protecting our environment, I think it's important to encourage eco-friendly tourism in our area. One way to do this is by teaming up with local environmental organizations to arrange guided tours. These tours would let visitors experience the natural beauty of our region while learning about how to protect it. By showing people the wonders of our environment, we can help them understand why it's worth preserving and ensure that tourism benefits our community without harming the planet.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:37 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Dasol
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Measurements: 33 inches - 25 inches - 34 inches
Occupation/Education: Technical Migrations Consultant

I became a mom at an early age, not in terms of having my own children, but rather as the woman of the household at the age of 10 when Mom left us. While other kids were playing, I took on responsibilities such as cooking and teaching my brothers to read and write. This early experience opened my eyes to becoming a fully independent and empathetic person, shaping my principles and making me resilient and strong.

During this time, I matured quickly for my age and had one goal in mind - to graduate. I vividly recall the daily routine of studying without playtime, as I had to return home to prepare dinner, complete my assignments, and assist my siblings with theirs.

I also have fond memories of cultivating a mini garden in the backyard of our home where I planted sitaw and monggo. This became a bonding experience with my siblings. When harvest time arrived, I felt immense joy in cooking monggo using our own harvest.

Growing up, I learned courage and selflessness. Despite being judged by many who doubted I would complete my studies due to our financial struggles, I overcame those challenges and became the breadwinner of my family.

I learned the value of selfless love from my dad, witnessing his sacrifices and unwavering dedication to providing for me and my siblings. He remains the kindest person I've ever known, and I've always looked up to him.

I've come to understand that selfless love multiplies, as evidenced by my dad's recognition in our community for his kindness and hard work.

Moreover, I developed a strong appreciation for sustainability from a young age. Engaging in planting in our backyard and witnessing the fruits of our labor taught me the importance of sustainable practices, which I continue to uphold to this day.

Most memorable moment:
One of my most memorable moments was being invited as a guest of honor and speaker at my college. I felt thrilled and deeply honored to have the opportunity. It was something I had always dreamed of.

Standing in front of 300 graduating students, I shared valuable lessons on how I became a top producer in a real estate company during my first year.

After delivering my speech, I received an abundance of appreciation messages. I hadn't realized that my life-long experiences could touch the lives of so many people

I aspire to be Miss Philippines Earth 2024 because I am deeply passionate about environmental advocacy and sustainability. As a freediver representing Miss Earth Philippines, I envision using my platform to passionately advocate for environmental conservation and sustainability. Through compelling storytelling and captivating imagery, I will raise awareness about the beauty and fragility of our oceans, highlighting the urgent need to protect marine ecosystems. I will emphasize the devastating impact of plastic pollution and promote responsible fishing practices.

By leveraging my expertise and passion as a freediver, I would use my platform as Miss Earth Philippines to raise awareness, inspire change, and promote environmental conservation and sustainability, particularly focusing on marine ecosystems. Through education, advocacy, and collaborative efforts, we can work towards a healthier and more sustainable future for our oceans and the planet as a whole.

Firstly, I will highlight the significance of marine conservation by showcasing the beauty and fragility of our oceans through various channels such as social media, public speaking engagements, and educational campaigns.

Secondly, I will emphasize the detrimental effects of plastic pollution on marine life and ecosystems. I plan to advocate for reducing single-use plastics and promoting sustainable alternatives based on my personal experiences encountering plastic debris while freediving.

Furthermore, I will educate and promote responsible fishing practices to preserve marine biodiversity and maintain fish stocks for future generations. Collaboration with fishing communities and advocacy for sustainable fishing regulations will be crucial in achieving this goal.

Coral reef conservation is also a priority for me. I will draw attention to the importance of preserving coral reefs through partnerships with marine conservation organizations and active participation in reef restoration projects.

By leveraging my expertise and passion as a freediver, I am committed to using my platform as Miss Earth Philippines to raise awareness, inspire change, and promote environmental conservation and sustainability, particularly focusing on marine ecosystems. Through education, advocacy, and collaborative efforts, I believe we can work towards a healthier and more sustainable future for our oceans and the planet as a whole.

One tip to promote eco-tourism in my city Dasol, Pangasinan is to emphasize the unique natural attractions and sustainable practices available to visitors. This can be achieved by:
Highlighting Natural Beauty: Showcase the natural beauty and biodiversity of the area, such as pristine beaches, lush forests and our Asinan.

Sustainable Accommodations: Encourage and support eco-friendly accommodations, such as eco-lodges, guesthouses, and campsites that prioritize sustainability practices like recycling, energy conservation, and water efficiency. Promote these accommodations as part of the eco-tourism experience.

Eco-Friendly Activities: Offer a variety of eco-friendly activities for visitors to experience the natural environment sustainably.Freediving /snorkeling with responsible operators, kayaking or canoeing in protected areas, and wildlife spotting excursions.

Overall, by emphasizing the natural beauty, sustainable accommodations, and eco-friendly activities in Dasol, Pangasinan can successfully promote eco-tourism and attract visitors who are passionate about responsible travel and environmental conservation.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:39 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Davao
Measurements: 37 inches - 27 inches - 35 inches
Occupation/Education: Admin Staff

During my childhood years, from 8 to 13 years old, I enjoyed a time when I had no worries or problems to think about. It was a period filled with joy and innocence. I spent my days playing, exploring, and simply enjoying every moment without the weight of adult concerns. Family and friends were my world, and their company made everything more delightful. I had an abundance of energy, often engaged in outdoor games, group activities, and discovering new things. While school presented its challenges, it also provided new knowledge and skills. Overall, those years were filled with happiness, growth, and the creation of beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Growing up, I learned that being a child, with no worries, is indeed a wonderful time. However, as I grew older, I realized that adulthood doesn't always guarantee happiness. I learned that life is full of challenges and responsibilities, and it's important to cherish the carefree moments of childhood. I learned the value of resilience, adaptability, and the importance of maintaining a positive outlook, even when facing difficulties. Childhood taught me to appreciate the present moment and the simple joys in life, as they can bring lasting happiness amidst life's complexities.

Most memorable moment:
Joining a pageant was a truly memorable experience for me. It was a time of growth, self-discovery, and stepping out of my comfort zone. The journey involved rigorous preparation, from honing my talents to building confidence and poise. Walking the stage in front of an audience, showcasing my skills and personality, was both nerve-wracking and exhilarating. The support from family and friends, long with the camaraderie with fellow contestants, made the experience even more special. Winning or not, the lessons learned and the memories created during that time are priceless and have shaped me into who I am today.

To advocate for environmental causes. Miss Philippines Earth pageant focuses on environmental conservation and protection. Contestants who are passionate about environmental issues may see this as an opportunity to raise awareness and make a positive impact.

Focusing on improving drainage systems can have a significant impact on the environment, especially in urban areas where drainage issues can lead to flooding, water pollution, and other environmental problems. By advocating for better drainage systems, you're not only addressing immediate issues but also promoting long-term sustainability and resilience against climate change effects. Improving drainage systems can help prevent waterlogging, which can reduce the risk of diseases like dengue fever and malaria, and protect ecosystems from being damaged by excess water. It can also help reduce pollution by preventing untreated sewage and other contaminants from entering water bodies. Choosing this advocacy shows your commitment to practical and effective solutions for environmental issues that directly affect communities. It's a proactive approach that can lead to tangible improvements in the quality of life for many people.

Promoting eco-tourism in Davao City can be a rewarding endeavour. Tip is to collaborate with local communities and organizations to develop eco-friendly tour packages that highlight the city's natural beauty and biodiversity. This can include organizing guided tours to conservation areas, promoting responsible wildlife watching, and offering opportunities for visitors to participate in conservation activities such as tree planting or beach clean-ups. Additionally, educating tourists about the= importance of sustainable practices, such as minimizing waste and respecting wildlife habitats, can help ensure that eco-tourism efforts have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:40 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Esperanza
Measurements: 35 inches - 27 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: information Technology Student

Well it's all about my maternal grandparents . I remember sitting on a swing with my grandfather. He had his arm around me and would tell me wonderful stories. I felt very loved and protected.

That we must value and loved our grandparents, we must cherish those beautiful days being with them. And there love is truly unconditional.

Most memorable moment:
When the time I won my first pageant when I was in highschool. I was a grade 8 representative and being a first timer is not easy. But my Lola said just enjoy the night and be beautiful that words calm me. And when the moment of truth the mc announced the winner and I was shock because it was me! Yes it's me!!! And then I see my Lola shouting in the crowd of many people she was so happy and it feel so great.

Well it is one of my biggest dreams in life. Pursuing this with courage and dedication not just for popularity but for being a voice to those vulnerable. To showcase my abilities and talents for what I can contribute to the organization.

My advocacy is all about "Environment Awareness through Education" Because the center of all learning processes will greatly help in changing the thinking patterns and attitude of people towards our earth and environment.

By educating people on every aspect of it, which will get more people involved in this activity. Hiring bloggers to write is another way to drive the conversation of ecotourism and promote the program on well-read travel blogs.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:42 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Iligan
Measurements: 34 inches - 27 inches - 37 inches
Occupation/Education: Biology Student

The transition from my childhood to teenage years was a bit of a slope. It was, must I say, an unexpected road of steepness. It was far more challenging rather than facile.

My childhood was full of adventure. Whenever me, my father, my mother, and my sisters get the chance to travel, we never wasted such opportunities. And so, we have always travelled from Luzon to Mindanao, but mostly in Mindanao. I was privileged enough to experience the road and witness the beauty of nature and the abundance we have always had. I could make an album drawn from my childhood. I was genuinely happy; a privilege, one might say.

It was all a bliss until I approached my teenage years (around twelve years old). Entering high school was a difficult path for me especially that I had to stay in a school dormitory. But it was not because of the “independence” that made it difficult, but it was due to the financial situation of our family during those times that made it rough. I have always wished to bring myself back to the days where the only problem I have always faced is how dreadful a 6-hour drive was. But despite the current difficulties, I tried to find ease through the company of my friends and the environment of the school. It made the transition a little less draining. The academics was especially tough given that I was studying in a premier science high school, but the environment was shaping me into a well-rounded individual. It prepped me for my teenage years.

Despite such challenges, instead of free-falling, I tried to slow myself down with the steepness of the road. It helped me to carefully navigate such difficult path; how to handle life’s sudden twists and turns.

Appreciate what you have despite the situation you are in. It has been said that those that were kept in the darkness appreciate the faintest of light that comes in. During the times that I felt like I was in the dark, I always tried to find a ray of light for that ray gives me hope---a thought that there is a world full of light outside this enclosed box. But before I get to feel that much light, I must learn to appreciate what’s given no matter how small it is.

Accept things and situations as it is. As much as we are the captains of our ships and the masters of our souls (as said in Invictus), there are situations that fall outside of our control. These things might affect us, but it is how we handle our emotions that we get to control ourselves despite the situation itself being outside our control. We need to accept the situation as it is, but we also need to know how we should handle such acceptance, thus the self navigation as we have so much to wander and much more to discover.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment would probably be during the time I volunteered for our barangay’s community pantry. I was one out of the three people who helped establish a community pantry in our barangay during the pandemic, and it felt so amazing and fulfilling whenever I saw people being happy with our service.

The most memorable one during those times was our mother’s day operation. I vividly remembered how many mothers were lining up for the goods, and seeing their smiles and hearing their thank yous were heartwarming. I found it in myself that service and volunteerism for the people is my calling in life---a true purpose.

In the midst of trying to recover what the environment has lost, we need a machinery of people who are passionate with informing the world of what more that we can do as global movers. I want to become one of those people. As a biology student, we are well-aware of the dire effects of man-made activities towards the environment. And so, having this imbued and incorporated within me, I would love to create an impact or give a contribution to the community that I would engage in. Through this platform, one more voice is amplified; a voice that I would love to impart. Through Miss Philippines Earth, I might touch the hearts of many, and those numbers would already create a magnitude that shall continue the chain of awareness for our environment, because we only have one home: our planet.

My advocacy is all about "Environment Awareness through Education" My environmental advocacy is “BasuReduce: Promoting Waste Reduction through Income-generating Projects”. This project aims on reducing waste consumption by promoting sustainable means such as reusing and upcycling, and generate an income out of it. This would not only utilize what we have, but it would also aid people financially. The advocacy would also create information drives that gain environmental consciousness within the people, still keeping them in touch with the reason as to why there is a need to reuse and upcycle or utilize the wastes we humans have continually produced.

I have chosen this advocacy as it would hit various aspects such as environmental consciousness, social issues, legislation, economy, livelihood, and so much more potential. With these in mind, I could start a step where other people would follow with fervor. It might be simple, but it is simplicity that people tend to resonate with. And in the long run, it will become habitual and these simple projects shall have a positive impact on our environment; our home.

Iligan City is home of natural resources and magnificent sceneries. With those attributes, ecotourism forefronts the economy of the city as it is dubbed as the “City of Waterfalls”. One tip that I can share to promote the ecotourism in our city is to connect with the city tourism office or community allies first, and propose projects that shall be injected onto the heritage/tourist destinations. These projects would include income-generating activities that promote not only the place, but also entertain tourists and establish an environmental consciousness within them. Further, it would help create livelihoods for the people situated in the locality. For instance, a certain tourist spot has a deep connection with the environment. And for the place to be utilized through green means, crafting activities can be done which would be income-generating and would entertain the people and encourage them to be appreciative of our resources---all done without leaving a footprint. This would go a long way, so it is important to start the first step.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:43 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 Iloilo
Measurements: 30 inches - 24 inches - 35 inches
Occupation/Education: Content Editor

Growing up without siblings or peers my age at home, my weekdays were packed with classes and school activities. Weekends, on the other hand, were spent playing with childhood friends or engaging in solitary activities with dolls and cooking toys. Throughout these years, social anxiety lingered as I felt different from kids my age, mainly due to my complexion, body, and hair.

Despite these, I excelled academically from a young age, receiving encouragement from teachers to also explore performing and writing. This led me to discover a passion for journalism writing, broadcasting, poetry writing, poetry reading, filmmaking, and declamation. Unfortunately, stage fright held me back from fully exploring some of these interests.

On a positive note, my family provided unwavering support, celebrating both big and small achievements. Their encouragement has become a constant source of positive affirmations growing up.

I learned important lessons while growing up. I discovered the beauty of embracing my uniqueness among others, realizing that these differences aren't flaws but attributes that enhance my individuality. I also learned how simple acts of kindness can have a profound impact on the world. Lastly, I gained an understanding of the importance of pursuing personal goals and finding comfort in my own solitude and pace.

Most memorable moment:
Reflecting on the past, one of the most unforgettable moments occurred during my fourth-grade year. I was appointed to join representatives from my school in a region-wide, two-day campus journalism training held in my town. Being a first-timer, everything was new and exciting. I immersed myself in the experience, not overly concerned about my submissions, considering it as just another extracurricular activity. I had no expectations, particularly since I was among the youngest participants.

However, everything took a turn during the awarding ceremony. To my surprise, my name was called multiple times on stage for recognition among hundreds of participants from numerous towns and schools in Iloilo. Beyond those acknowledgments, I was also awarded as one of the Western Visayas Most Promising Young Journalists. This not only brought pride to my school but also to my town.

That moment sparked a passion within me and led me to discover my love for writing and journalism. Since then, I've actively pursued this passion through various trainings and competitions, eventually choosing it as my field of study for my Bachelor's degree.

I've come to see that sometimes, the universe encourages us to get involved in situations, even if we don't fully get it, so we can discover our own abilities.

I am strongly committed to vying for the title of Miss Philippines Earth 2024 because of my deep involvement in the community and my advocacy of leveraging short films as a powerful medium to bring together farmers and locals, providing them with education on environmental protection and heritage preservation. I believe that active engagement from citizens can contribute significantly to building a vibrant, eco-friendly and livable community.

Miss Philippines Earth serves as a platform for me to amplify my causes and intensify my call for the community's journey towards environmental protection and heritage preservation. My dedication extends beyond Iloilo to encompass the entire Philippines. While my previous contributions to the community have been impactful, the Miss Philippines Earth pageant offers me a broader canvas to contribute more significantly, allowing me to transcend the role of an environmental steward.

In addition to championing environmental causes, I aspire to embody genuine beauty as Miss Philippines Earth. I aim to reflect heartfelt beauty through my smile, stance, actions, and a profound sense of purpose, becoming a true ambassador for the environment and a source of inspiration for others to follow.

My advocacy is all about "Environment Awareness through Education"

Dunang Manggad: Empowering the Ilonggo Community through Cinematic Eco-Action for Environmental Protection & Heritage Preservation

As one of the Co-founders and the current Vice President for Internal Affairs at GuimBalikid Inc., my longstanding goal has been to promote our town as a livable community through citizen involvement.

Now, with Iloilo City recently honored as UNESCO's first Creative City of Gastronomy in the Philippines, bolstering its appeal to tourists, I am even more determined to reinforce my advocacy.

In my capacity as a filmmaker, I am dedicated to leveraging short films as a powerful medium to bring together farmers and locals, providing them with education on environmental protection and heritage preservation. This cinematic initiative is designed to champion the initiatives of local farmers, promoting the enhancement and sustainability of their livelihoods as the primary custodians of the rich culinary heritage of the Ilonggo community. This commitment extends to prioritizing eco-friendly initiatives.

Moreover, my comprehensive plan includes revisiting grassroots efforts and acknowledging the invaluable contributions of locals in preserving Iloilo's environmental heritage spots. Through Dunang Manggad, we strive to weave a cohesive narrative that unites the community in a shared commitment to environmental stewardship and the preservation of our cultural heritage.

Being an Ilonggo, I take immense pride in the recent recognition of Iloilo City as the first UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy in the Philippines. In light of this achievement, my aim is to boost eco-tourism in Iloilo City by advocating for the enhancement of facilities, services, resources, and talents within the local culinary industry, with a specific focus on the eco-friendly efforts of our primary contributors – the local farmers to actively preserve the rich culinary heritage of the Ilonggo community.

Moreover, to promote Iloilo’s eco-tourism, a valuable tip is to harness the power of storytelling through various mediums. Utilize the success and initiatives of Dunang Manggad as a compelling narrative to showcase the beauty of Iloilo, emphasizing its commitment to environmental protection and heritage preservation.

Create engaging promotional materials, including short films, documentaries, and social media content that highlight the scenic environmental heritage spots, sustainable practices, and the vibrant cultural heritage of the Ilonggo community. This not only serves as a visual treat for potential tourists but also communicates the community's dedication to responsible and eco-friendly tourism.

By weaving a compelling story that revolves around environmental stewardship and cultural preservation, we can attract environmentally conscious tourists, thereby fostering a sustainable and responsible tourism industry in the city of love, Iloilo.

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 3 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 3 de 12.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente