Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Abril 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 7 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28577-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-abril-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9463
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:45 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Ipil
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Measurements: 31 inches - 22 inches - 35 inches
Occupation/Education: Licensed Professional Teacher

Describe your childhood/growing up years (8-13 years old):
My upbringing in a simple home with limited resources served as my encouragement to follow my goals. I still vividly recall my older brother and I selling ice candy, jackfruit, and yema in our neighborhood and even at school to supplement our pocket money for everyday costs at school. However, despite those setbacks, I still relished my early years, especially spending time with my relatives and playmates, who added to the magic. My motivation to complete my education and make up for my parents' sacrifices has come from watching them struggle to meet our basic needs. They say at these ages we were young and naive, they had no idea that we eventually grow up to face the realities that life presented to us on a daily basis. Although I had bittersweet feelings about those years, I was grateful that they had occurred because I had gained valuable life lessons about being ambitious, powerful, and motivated.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
There's no such thing as guaranteed in life. As a child, I used to wonder a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if I succeeded, what if I didn't, and what if I couldn't. However, you know what I've discovered in life—you have to take chances regardless of the outcome if you want to avoid regretting your decisions. There are decisions to be made in every part of life, so you must use discernment and wisdom. The experiences I had as a youngster shaped the woman I am now: one who is willing to face her anxieties and who, when faced with difficulties, will not give up easy because she has a great faith in God and her whole self.

Most memorable moment:
The most memorable event in my life occurred when I passed the first take of the Teacher Licensure Examination. This is the nicest gift I've ever received, and it's also the best gift my parents could ask for because it shows how much the sacrifices they made have paid off. Since I didn't enroll in a review center and instead decided to take a chance and try my luck, I was quite terrified when the results were announced. And by God's grace, I succeeded! Because I will bring this for the rest of my life and no one can take it away from you, it was a new type of delight. I will always treasure this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth?
Being an eco-warrior and educator is the most satisfying feeling in the world. Along with teaching the pupils about your subject, you are also instilling in them a love of mother nature. My main motivation for wanting to participate in Miss Earth Philippines is to let people know about my environmental aims and my desire to truly follow my passion. It will be a tremendous accomplishment on my part if Miss Earth Organization serves as my compass in carrying on with what I have started. And if given the chance, I know that my passion for the environment will not go to waste with this organization. If I can positively impact my kids' lives by teaching them, I know that it will also serve as a catalyst for people to come together and remember the importance of protecting the natural world.

What is your environmental advocacy and why did you choose this?
I'm speaking up in favor of ERADICATING DEFORESTATION and STRENGTHENING REFORESTATION. Actually, I started this advocacy back in 2022, but sadly it was shelved due to a lack of funding and the absence of sponsors who would have helped with the project. Because of this, there's a good probability that this project will receive funding and the organization will be able to carry out its objective if I can establish a connection with it. I am here not just to compete for the title; rather, I have a vision of pursuing my objectives and making my ambitions for the environment come true.

What tip can you share to promote eco-tourism in your City or Municipality?
Every city, municipality, or even province should prioritize eco-tourism since it will attract investors who will boost local economies by knowing that a large number of tourists are visiting their destination. And since the Miss Earth contestants represent a variety of cities, towns, and provinces, I see Miss Earth as a means of advancing ecotourism, which will be crucial to the advancement of our nation.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 9:51 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Lupao
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Measurements: 36 inches - 25 inches - 37 inches
Occupation/Education: Flight Attendant

I am forever grateful for our heavenly father for giving my family and I a life that I consider comfortable. I remember during these years; my youngest brother, Enrique, came into this world. Both my brother, Randy, and I, who are just 10 months apart by birth was reintroduced to the fascination of childhood due fact that we had a baby brother. Being an older sister became clearer to me since I was the eldest, and I really love spending time with my family. During these years we were also introduced to digital technology, this is when I discovered my interest in video games. But beyond this, my sport, volleyball, was really impactful in my life back then, my father told us that “If you have no sport, you will miss a lot of important values in life”. I started badminton at the age of 4, at the age of 6-8 I was playing tennis for Smart telecom, and at the age of 8-10 I was dedicated as a swimmer for Bert Lozada and a Brown Belter in Karate in Philippine Columbian Association. Thus, when I became dedicated as a 6 years volleyball player from the age of 11, I learnt that sports definitely extend what we learn at home, that value of communication, discipline and self- trust. Believing in one’s potential.

One prominent lesson that I have learnt growing up was the importance of knowing what noise to listen to and which to shut out of my life. It was not easy during my younger years since I was heavily criticized with the way I look, more particularly my body and skin complexion. Alongside this, I have learnt discipline through my family core values and at the same time through the sports that I have played, I was committed to both football and volleyball, with 6 years playing of the latter game. Sports instilled in me the essence of teamwork, communication, trust and discipline. Knowing that I can be more purposeful have driven me to become more focused in my college years which led me to graduate as Cum Laude. Hence, learning to grow above judgement and embracing uniqueness fueled me to the core.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment was my first flight as a cabin crew to Puerto Princesa in Palawan. My mom passed in 2018, she had the greatest dream of becoming a flight attendant but due to financial capability that remained in her dream. I have always prayed to become one, not only to bring my family honor but also to fulfill my dream and my mom’s as well. She had the greatest impact in my life, she was a beacon of strength even when the cancer cells have spread all throughout her body, she never showed dismay or defeat, she was a great sign of hope because she was generous beyond what the world could imagine. I remember that there was an instance that every year during her birthday we would celebrate with a lunch out with family and close relatives to her favorite shabu-shabu but before that we would make sure to go to church first thing in the morning for thanksgiving, and we would prepare alms to give to the homeless. Realizing it now, she extended within us the heart so big that people loved my mom. In every flight, I pray for safety and I talk to my mom to fly with me, so I always ensure to bring with me her favorite shawl because I know that she may have passed in this world but she will always remain in me.

Society have built a wall with implications of standards on what beauty should only be. I believe that if given the chance to bring home the crown of Miss Philippines Earth 2023, it will become an honor and an inspiration for those who see themselves so little. I was heavily criticized with the way I look, but now I confidently aspire to become Miss Philippines Earth because there is so much that I can do to better contribute for the well-being of our environment and those living in it because how can we prioritize our surroundings when in our mind we are not well, I will act as an inspiration rather than listen to what other people have to say. Actions such as my advocacy which is “RICECYCLE”, which is a “Isang Kilong plastic, Isang Kilong Bigas” movement. This is a collective effort participated by both the community and organization that I am working with. The people will be more well aware of the negative impacts of trash in the country and at the same time be more educated on proper waste management. This is one of the many activities that I pledge to do as Miss Philippines Earth and I aspire to move one soul because

As a Tourism graduate, I truly understand the essence of Tourism, for its 9 pillars serve as a foundation for better economic, operational and environmental spheres. Hence, it is just but fitting to focus on sustainable actions that can better provide opportunities for the local people here in Nueva Ecija. Being the rice granary of the Philippines, with collective effort with the Local Government, I will establish the “RICECYCLE” Isang Kilong Plastic, Isang Kilong Bigas movement, which is a sustainable exchange because it is indeed trash into treasure. Given that we are the Rice granary of the Philippines, Nueva Ecija, it is also a way to further strengthen agriculture in the province. In line with this, this, people are to be motivated to put their plastic waste to better use and the proceeds from this will be upcycled to products that are of use to people. Hence, learning to implement the 5 R’s. Once we are able to do so, it is a call for action for all cities and municipalities not just in Nueva Ecija but all around the Earth.

As the representative of the rice granary of the Philippines, Nueva Ecija, one of the best ways to foster a sense of pride and ownership in preserving this title is to give back to Agriculture in the province. The tip and effort that I can provide is my advocacy “RICECYCLE”, Isang Kilong plastic, Isang Kilong Bigas movement, it is a community engagement project that will promote hands-on experience for those who will donate and the people who will be positively influenced to do good for Mother Nature. Next, activities such as tree planting, and opting for organic practices that can be shared to the people such as Micro-farming. Micro-farming can be taught to people and seeking for organic practices can do good for both the outcome and the environment where that crops and plants will grow. Lastly, through the aforementioned initiatives, volunteerism will then be implemented, in collaboration with LGU’s and NGOs whom share the common goal and have expertise in leveraging our resources and assuring long-term success of this eco-effort, people my age will realize the importance of promoting the natural and heritage spheres of tourism in the province. Hence, further having eco-consciousness through sustainable actions.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 10:00 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Makati
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Measurements: 32 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Virtual Assistant

Filled with love and joy

To appreciate the little things and memories – and learn from our mistakes

Most memorable moment:
The time I saw my body pictures before and after during my fitness journey

Because I love our land from the north to the south with all its islands and waters and skies – I know that with my degree and studies and research I can make great changes to our environment and take a different approach to our natural disasters and try to work with it instead of fighting it. With that being said we can build a better home and opportunity to our people.

My advocacy: empowering climate activism and environmental awareness on a global scale regarding flooding I chose this advocacy to help out capital and other parts of the Philippines from sinking engineers and architect as well as planners are building streets on top of the other without really solving the problem making is wors with every year leading to the sinkage of some of the city and that’s called manhatization I would like to suggest a different way to deal with that and accepst mother nature and get more inspired by BGC or Vancouver and try to follow their Urban plans.

The most important thing is hygiene – “don’t leave a mess when you leave” – keep my city clean and neat and promote walking instead of the transportation

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 10:29 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Manay
Measurements: 32 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Tourism Management Student

Growing up as a only child, it is hard to think that I am taught to be independent. In my younger years I have seen the hardships that we have faced. I always work hard to get what I want. In the other hand, I was also bullied of my masculine physique given that I am a taekwondo athlete. It was hard because in those years I feel like I always self pity myself.

The lessons that I have learned while growing is that you always got yourself from the moment that you start to step out and stand up on your own self, you will become different in a way that you don’t depend to other people you just accept the fact that you are on your own now. Life will be always hard but if you keep up and continue going forward you will be rewarded. Lastly, I am always a believer of kindness and empathy.

Most memorable moment:
The most memorable moment that I experienced is that I helped my parents on sustaining their need, and also when I got to travel to Singapore.

The reason why I join Miss Philippines Earth is that I wanna influence and inflict myself on everyone, I have something to myself that people can relate to. I wanna show kindness and empathy in all aspects. I believe that thru this pageant I will exude and be an advocate for change.

TURISMO ATONG HANDUMANAN
(Tourism is our token)

This advocacy focuses on protection and preservation. As a woman with indigenous roots it has always been a part of me to protect my home, our environment given that it runs the blood of being a protector. In the aspect of tourism, I would like to protect our beautiful tourism gems by implenting strong regulations to be followed with proper ordinance so that our Tourism spots will be protected and will be maintained to it’s beauty.

The tip that I can share to promote ecotourism in my municipality is that responsible use of natural resources by only getting the exact or ample amount of resources thru this we won’t compromise our environment. Eco-tourism is a step towards living. Our home environment is our home it is where we get our resources from the daily needs, everything.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:02 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Maramag
Measurements: 35 inches - 26 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Home Economics Education and Family Life Student

Growing up, I have always been aloof. I knew from when I was a child, I am kind and polite but I find it hard to make friends. I usually do not have the energy to socialize and play with other children. I always stayed at home, helped with household chores, study my lessons, dance in front of a mirror, and have a little party inside my room. Part of my childhood was exploring things like a sport that will suit me, my interests, my fashion style, and understanding my family’s situation. I often felt alone both at home and in school. At home, my grandmother was always busy taking care of our home, our farm and making a living, and then she sleeps early because she was so tired from all her accomplished tasks. At school, as I have mentioned, I was aloof. I find it difficult to make friends, socialize, and belong to a group. I am often misunderstood and bullied by other children for being “weird” and alone. Because of these reasons, I really have grown up to be so independent. I saw the need to not rely on anyone and would have always thought “No one can help me but me”. Moving forward, I discovered my own skills, strengths, and interests on my own. I am boyish, I discovered this even as a child. However, having been able to understand that I am boyish and act like a boy, I also have a side of me who is interested to Rihanna. I remember playing her hit song “Umbrella” back then, dancing, and imagining that I was as feminine and confident as she is. As was raised by a grandmother, my parents broke up when I was three months old, but I never felt that something was missing in my life. My grandmother raised me well, provided me food and vitamins, provided me financially and loved me like her own child.

I have had five realizations from my childhood/growing years. First was to stop comparing my life from other children’s lives. I always envied other children for having both of their parents to play with them, take them to school, and celebrate their every achievement. I wanted attention from my family, I wanted recognition, and be celebrated for achieving something. Turns out, that experience taught me to be independent which is a difficult skill to acquire. Second realization was that I can be both feminine and masculine at the same time without feeling any guilt. I used to live in a village where people condemn children who act opposite to their sexual orientation. I did not care about it at all. I have always been confident for being masculine but I also love rocking and slaying my outfit or the runway at times. I can be both. Third was to honor your parents and grandparents because I will never be who I am right now without them. Fourth was to always be true to myself and to always stand firmly to what I believe is right. Last major realization was to stay grounded and maintain humility because it will always come back to you. With these realizations in mind and heart, I know I will remain steadfast with my identity no matter how time and life experiences shake me.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment was joining my first ever national competition representing my university, Central Mindanao University, and Region X. The title was Miss SUC 2023 (State Universities and Colleges) which was held in SM City Iloilo, Iloilo City. I would always speak highly of that experience because it was that moment that I first rode an airplane, left Mindanao, went to Iloilo City, and competed for a pageant. I already had my title Binibining Bukidnon-Earth 2023 at that time and I really felt that I was carrying the province of Bukidnon during that celebration of the Filipino culture. I was able to expound my province and its cultures very well, I embodied being a Bukidnon woman, and I was able to share how amazing my home is. I actually won my first national pageant. I will never forget that experience. I literally left my heart in the City of Love.

My heart and soul recognized destiny’s call for me to join Miss Philippines Earth 2024. I joined for 3 reasons; to fulfill my dream, to promote sustainable agriculture, and bring into light the culture and Eco-tourism of Bukidnon.

First was to fulfill my dream. It is my calling to be in pageantry. This is where my heart took me and I am fulfilling my dream now. My second reason was to promote sustainable agriculture. Bukidnon, with its 2 cities and 20 municipalities, is an agricultural province. We rely on our crops, fruits, vegetables, and livestock to live. It has a progressive agriculture-based economy. However, our use of fuels, technology, and pesticides causes land-related issues like the loss of our viable land and land-erosion which I believe has a solution. This is also to speak for the farmers. The third reason was to bring into light the culture and Eco-tourism of Bukidnon. The province is a very romantic place because of its beauty and culture. It was often referred to as “the Switzerland of the Philippines”. Bukidnon also has 7 tribes which I aim to share to everyone.

It has always been our tribespeople that dominated this province, maintaining peace and order, weaving history, and promoting our knowledge in agriculture. I want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2024 because it is my dream, I am ethically prepared by our tribespeople, I am willing to learn and cooperate, I have been practicing sustainability all my life, and I really am serious about the Miss Earth platform.

My environmental advocacy is Eco-agritourism and I chose this because it is inline with my purpose of joining MPE which is to promote sustainable agriculture and bring into light my province’s culture and eco-tourism. Bukidnon, located in the heart of Mindanao, is an agricultural province, and my Municipality of Maramag, located in the heart of the province, is the eco-tourism capital of Bukidnon.

Agriculture and tourism are both major sources of income for the province. The only problem was that both of them leaves so much carbon footprint and other issues that are detrimental to ourselves, our livelihood, and Mother Earth. These include increased pollution and environmental degradation, exploitation of low-wage workers, health and safety concerns, expensive maintenance, and cultural tensions among communities and tourists.Eco-agritourism calls to combine sustainable agriculture practices with tourism activities. Eco-agri-tourism offers a unique opportunity for rural communities to diversify their income streams and promote their cultural heritage. By showcasing their traditional farming practices, farmers can attract tourists and generate additional income.

Moreover, eco-agritourism can contribute to environmental conservation by promoting sustainable land use practices, composting, and using renewable energy. By showcasing sustainable farming techniques, such as conservation agriculture, farmers can educate tourists about the importance of environmental conservation and promote sustainable land use practices. This, in turn, can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, conserve natural resources, and promote sustainable agriculture.

I have always believed that you can never give what you do not have. Therefore, a tip that I can share to promote eco-tourism in my province is to recognize what you have and what is your own. We are living in the twenty-first century where it is easier to share what we have to the world. But despite this day’s advancements, we can never share something that we do not know.

Us Bukidnons recognize the significant role of our culture and tribespeople in preserving our natural resources, our knowledge on cultural preservation, and giving so much respect to our Magbabaya, who we believe is the one responsible for the beauty of Mother Earth. When we value local cultures, everything that is related to Mother Earth and environmental conservation comes along because it was them who took care of Mother Earth before we did in the first place.

When we connect with our tribespeople and our culture, we will continue to have a deep knowledge of our eco-tourism destinations, and a deep understanding of their histories, how they are preserved, and how they were shared to the world through technological advancements and traditional practices. Because of our tribespeoples, Bukidnon’s own eco-tourism destinations are preserved, it is shared, and it is world-class.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:03 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Matanao
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Measurements: 34 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Special Needs Education Graduate

Throughout the years of my development, I went on a roller coaster. The fact that my parents aren't together has strengthened me as a woman because of my mother's ability to overcome any obstacle.

I've grown more independent and committed to life's realities because I believe everything happens for a reason, and that purpose has shaped who I am now.

Most memorable moment:
When I entered a pageant in my grandfather's hometown, that is the most unforgettable event I can still recall. It was significant because, having joined three times, I was crowned queen and have remained so for the time being. I've learnt from that that pursuing your goals in life requires a great deal of hard work, persistence, and discipline.

Simple because I have what it takes, I got what it takes and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to be the next Miss Philippines Earth 2024.

Eat Green Live Green
I believe that eating green is equally as vital as living green. My advocacy is highlighted more on Urban or home gardening because it is timely and relevant in recent times. PANDEMIC thought us to be more resourceful in terms of being innovative and valuable. Urban gardening or home gardening is a collection of simple strategies and procedures for cultivating a variety of plants in urban regions, economically or moderately inhabited towns, apartments, residences, and other areas with little or no land space.

I observed the eye-opening fact of urban gardening, which is a practice of growing plants in an urban environment because of its good influence on the economy, the ecosystem, and food security, throughout practically every barrio I've been in Camiguin Island and some other cities we have in Mindanao. If you live in a city, urban gardening is excellent work in every way.

Invest in the people of your locality! To further promote eco-tourism, we must invest with the locals in terms of trainings and calibrate them with traits Filipinos are known of. That way tourist would feel comfortable, loved and carefree away from home more so they will feel invested to come back and again enjoy.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:04 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Opol

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:07 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Pasig
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Measurements: 32 inches - 26 inches – 35 inches
Occupation/Education: Psychology Student

I can say that I'm fortunate and grateful reminiscing my childhood, wherein we used to spend our afternoons outside to play and have fun without being overly exposed to technology, I had the chance to fall down while climbing on a tree to get some indian mangoes way back then, from having wounds and scars that will embark on a timeless journey to becoming what I'am today. And by these, I hope every child/ youth had the chance to spend their childhood as fun-loving as it should be.

My childhood seems fruitful and bearable; from the little stumbles and shallow mistakes I made, it somehow reflects that it takes time to process our learnings. It is somehow depicts a staircase, showing that every time we took a step ,there is a wisdom that we may use to be wiser in life.

Most memorable moment:
The first time I went hiking, I was totally mesmerized by the beauty of nature, that was also the time I began explore more of myself, to realize that there is more to life, and from then on, I always found myself believing that nature will always be my safe space and a breather whenever life gets tough, because it somehow offers peace that no one can interfere with.

Miss Earth Philippines is the only pageant I'am really into because their organization is bound to take purposeful action towards preserving environment and well being, and I believe all the wisdom I earned from being in different valleys of Luzon and further exploring more by hiking will be my weapon to reach out to those impoverished communities. Learning from the cultures of different province made me realize that they still manage to protect and preserve their environment despite being underserved. And with my advocacy for "environmental conservation" this will furthermore ensure consistency in discipline and look after our culture that will uphold gratification and respect that must be instilled in coming generations.

My L.E.A.F advocacy stands for Live, Engage, and Act for our Future. Words cannot express how important environment and culture are. We must start to LIVE on purpose not only for ourselves, but also to ENGAGE and encourage people to participate in different environmental seminars about SDGs or livelihood programs, such as recycling waste, that will not just help them to be productive but will further elevate their understanding in conservation. To ACT as one united in diverse culture in preserving the heritage, this is to ensure that our values will remain as innovation and transformative learning take place.

Living in an urbanized and advanced municipality is both challenging and overwhelming. As a Pasigueno who is also into arts, I'd love to start commemorating and honor our local artist through uplifting exhibits and tradeshow, as they are the roots of our culture and identity. By means of our spots and destination in our city, I'd like to create a content through social media platforms that will make them fascinated and wonder of what heritage we have in our community. I can also be an ambassador who is willing to visit nearby schools to educate our learners about the history of our hometown and have a collaborative engagement with the Tourism Department.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:29 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Passi
Measurements: 36 inches - 27 inches – 39 inches
Occupation/Education: Psychology Student

I did have an amazing childhood and it is memorable. I must say that I am very lucky to grow up with my cousins. We used to play all kinds of slipper games in our backyard. One of the most memorable is when our Lola is paying us one peso for every white hair that we plucked from her head and then we will gather all the money that we have accumulated and use it to buy for our food.

Life is full of uncertainties. That is one of the most important lessons that I have learned growing up. You'll never know what will happen tomorrow and that is why it is very important to always cherish the important moments with the important persons in our life.

Most memorable moment:
My first ever journey in the world of pageantry. I will never forget that moment because that very same moment that I decided to step out of my comfort zone. Because of that decision of mine also, I was able to find the other side of me that completed my whole being as a woman.

I do believe that being part of Miss Philippines Earth 2023 will help me achieve my dreams. By joining this platform and by being on the stage will help me to utilize my advocacy and voice to inspire individuals and to create an impact on society.

My environmental advocacy is entitled, Environmental Justice. This advocacy centered on resolving the unequal effects of pollution and environmental degradation on underprivileged populations, supporting laws that advance environmental justice and universal access to clean water, land, and air.

As a woman who supports Eco-tourism, the advice or tip that I can share to my community is to always embody or practice living a plastic free life. By performing this practice, we can surely create a more healthy and sustainable community.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:29 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Rome

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:31 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Sindangan
Measurements: 32 inches - 23 inches – 34 inches
Occupation/Education: Business Administration Student

Shyness is my nature, and I won’t even deny that fact. I was born and raised to be humble and respectful, and I’ve learned so much about that while growing up. With gratitude, that character of mine became my asset. I observe things in silence and I keep them to remind myself about scenarios and situations to look after what I want to achieve. Eventually, that became my power. As young as I was back then, I gracefully used my assets to gain something more worthy—rebuilding confidence and ensuring leadership. Entering a new chapter of being a student leader honed my skills and introduced me to the outermost side of the world where I was able to engage with the people, especially the students, and let my actions speak louder than the position I attained. The moment I was given the chance to lead, has and is always been the same for me. I lead for growth…for change.

Everything happens for a reason; The life motto that I’ve always been living up until today, which started the moment that an unfamiliar door opened and called my name to enter. Surprisingly, ‘twas God who hold my ties despite every battle I’ve had fought silently, and it was Him and His plans behind. I used this experience to share with other people and tell them that making mistakes and receiving the mistakes of others might be a part of our growth. We are just humans and we deserve to know ourselves and share love not build boundaries. But one should grow from the past to ensure a positive tomorrow. It all happens for a reason, and that reason is you. We are the change.

Most memorable moment:
One of the numerous memorable moments I want to share is when I joined and became officers to different socio-civic and religious organizations like the Supreme Student Government, Franciscan Youth, Project Lihok, War Against Single Use Plastic, TINGOG, and more.

Being part of these organizations has led to my astounding personal growth and development, and shed light to my life giving out a message that I should lead for others especially for those who are in need. As I was able to engage to the community and empathize to the people, in my simple ways and together with the hands of the people within the organizations, I was able to lend my hand to give their necessities; my ears to listen to the voices of unheard, oppressed, and silenced; and, my mouth to speak up in times of crisis and to share awareness on that certain matter. The lessons I have learned throughout my student-leader journey opened my heart the widest to become their spokesperson and the light of becoming one’s voice and one’s listener; and give the change and chance that they deserved.

I am eager to aim and achieve a better tomorrow for everyone, even it’s too ambitious to say, but I have this vision within me which is to ‘Lead On. Lead Far. Lead Boldly.’ It is my life principle to do everything with a purpose because it has been my heart and soul’s congenital tattoo that everything happens for a reason, and that reason is for me to lead, for us to lead. Together, we move forward, and one life influencing another.

It's crucial to have a clear path aligned with your goals and a steadfast commitment to empower your community. As your Earth Warrior, I immerse myself in the Sindangan community, empathize with its people, educate them about Eco-Click: Tap Into Eco-Action, and inspire everyone to join in saving and protecting our Mother Earth. With these endeavors, I believe I am prepared to be your queen. She is queen for the Earth and a queen for others.

In a world where clicking, sharing, and liking carry signicant inuence, why not direct that energy towards meaningful causes? Imagine this: a single click could make a real dierence in saving our planet. In Sindangan, a beautiful coastal town lled with lively people and stunning beaches, there's a big problem: the environment is getting worse.

EcoClick: Tap Into Eco-Action aims to transform Sindangan into a model of sustainable living, where every citizen is empowered to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. We foresee a community in Sindangan where collaborative endeavors and inventive approaches are employed to promote eco-conscious habits, minimize waste, and cultivate a profound respect for the beauty and resources of nature. Our goal is to mobilize high school students as champions for the environment, fostering their engagement, empathy, education, and empowerment.

In Sindangan, over 50% of barangays embrace waste segregation, showcasing our dedication to environmental stewardship. Through collective effort and strong leadership, plastics are eliminated from public markets, setting a precedent for other municipalities. This success in balancing economic development with environmental protection serves as a model. By embracing eco-friendly programs like beach clean-ups and tree planting, we empower our community and promote eco-tourism. Residents take pride in their environment, and awareness grows. Highlighting our natural wonders and offering sustainable travel experiences attract eco-conscious tourists, ensuring the preservation of our natural heritage.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:32 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Stonino
Measurements: 34 inches - 26 inches – 38 inches
Occupation/Education: Customer Service

Growing up as a child I used to be a shy and quiet kid. My parents, lola aunts and my tita usually discipline me growing up by emotionally, physically, spiritually. I used to watch my father playing and watching my mother cooking. I used to watch my favorite cartoons playing computer games and bond with mom in hot sunny weather.

The lessons that I learned from my childhood/growing years is that you don’t have to rush things out and enjoy what’s in the present, because we might not know what will happen tomorrow and you’ll missed the things that you’re not grateful for and it is important to appreciate things whether small or big and live a humble life.

Most memorable moment:
The most memorable moment that I experienced is that I made my Mama proud and follow her dreams for me. I truly believe that mother knows best, because she doesn’t want to see her child suffer

The reason why I want to be Miss Philippines Earth is because I want to showcase that I am not only just a candidate who has beautiful face nor body but living a purpose to our people, to create projects, to influence and to protect out mother nature for the brighter future for the future generations to showcase my authenticity for being me.

Empowering our Mother Nature for the brighter future

I choose this advocacy is because here in the philippines we experience a lot of calamities due to climate changes. Based on my research Philppines faces significant environmental challenges such as air, marine, plastic pollution abd sea levels rise. Millions of Filipino relying to our agriculture and fishing this could threaten our livelihoods and that’s why I choose this advocacy.

As a candidate, I can share to promote eco-tourism in our area is create a social media platform such facebook page, create a vlog to discover tourist attractions and to create an informative conversation, knowledge by educating people. Other tip is to join to non-organization group and support eco-friendly businesses.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:34 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Titay
Measurements: 33 inches - 24 inches – 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Management Accounting Graduate

During my childhood years from 8 to 13, I experienced a mix of fun-filled adventures and valuable life lessons. Exploring the outdoors with friends, indulging in hobbies like reading and drawing, and navigating the challenges of school helped shape my character and fueled my curiosity for the world around me. At the age of 12, I managed to plant my first hundred trees with the help of my father.

From my childhood and growing years, I learned the importance of curiosity as among others. Looking back I’ve grown interested in matters that’s not at all taught in schools, which some would say are irrelevant to society but the curiosity I had as a child brought me up to be someone who seeks answers and throw out questions. And I think that’s what we should foster the curiosities in children. For them to grow into adults thats breaks barriers and reach heights.

Most memorable moment:
The time I planted rubber trees with my dad. It was the most tiring day of my life. The striking heat, the thirst, the steep path we had to plant on. It was how I realized how much labor it requires to farm traditionally and it was where I started growing my interest in making this labor more efficient and convenient.

It is a chance a province girl like me can only reach once in a lifetime given my resources, and I want to seize this opportunity to be a voice for environmental advocacy on a national platform. As Miss Philippines Earth 2024, I aspire to inspire individuals across the nation to prioritize sustainability and conservation efforts, ensuring a greener and healthier future for generations to come.

My environmental advocacy revolves around sustainable agriculture and preserving our agricultural heritage. Coming from a family of farmers and growing up in an agriculturally oriented province, farming is deeply rooted in my upbringing and identity. I believe that we must not forget the invaluable lessons and practices passed down through generations. Our agricultural heritage is not just a part of our past; it's a vital aspect of our present and future. By advocating for sustainable farming practices, I aim to ensure that we protect our land, resources, and traditional knowledge for generations to come. My environmental advocacy also extends to promoting sustainable tourism. Growing up in a region blessed with natural beauty and cultural richness, I've witnessed firsthand the impacts of tourism on our environment. Sustainable tourism practices are crucial for preserving delicate ecosystems, protecting wildlife habitats, and respecting local communities. By advocating for sustainable agriculture and tourism, I strive to foster a harmonious relationship between humans and the environment, ensuring that both thrive for generations to come.

One effective tip to promote eco-tourism in our City/Municipality/Province is to encourage visitors to explore the nearest natural attractions and adopt an eco-friendly approach during their visit. By setting an example and initiating sustainable practices, such as minimizing waste, respecting wildlife and habitats, and supporting local conservation efforts, we can showcase the beauty of our locale while preserving it for future generations. This not only attracts tourists but also establishes our area as a responsible and eco-conscious destination, fostering long-term sustainability and community pride.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdMiér Abr 24, 2024 11:39 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 Zamboanga
Measurements: 35 inches - 25 inches – 36 inches
Occupation/Education: Business Administration Student

Between the ages of 8 and 13, my childhood was marked by an entrepreneurial streak. I eagerly embarked on various small-scale sales ventures, showcasing a natural inclination towards business and innovation even at a young age.

Growing up, I absorbed essential lessons from my upbringing, particularly the significance of effective communication and the value of lending a helping hand whenever possible. These teachings instilled in me a sense of social responsibility and empathy towards others.

Most memorable moment:
Winning Miss Philippines Earth Zamboanga 2023 at the age of 18 remains etched in my memory as a pinnacle achievement. It not only symbolizes personal triumph but also offers a platform to advocate for causes close to my heart, such as environmental conservation and community empowerment.

I aspire to become Miss Philippines Earth 2023 not only to make a tangible difference in environmental conservation but also to utilize the platform's opportunities and privileges to live my life with purpose. I am passionate about helping people and imparting knowledge during my reign, and this title offers the perfect avenue to do so.

My environmental advocacy, "Be Green Life: Sorting for a Sustainable Future," focuses on waste management segregation. I chose this advocacy because I believe that proper waste management is crucial for building a sustainable future. By advocating for waste segregation, we can significantly reduce environmental pollution and promote a healthier planet for generations to come.

In Zamboanga City, promoting eco-tourism can be enhanced by highlighting the diverse cultural heritage and natural beauty of the region. By showcasing the unique cultural experiences and picturesque landscapes that each culture contributes to the city, we can attract tourists who are interested in immersing themselves in different cultures while appreciating the beauty of nature.

Gabriel Alvar
Gabriel Alvar
Papel

Papel

Like : 979
candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdSáb Mayo 04, 2024 8:45 am
Responder al tema

.....Tienen buen nivel, además, el concurso es suyo, por lo que siempre pueden llevarse otra corona, ya  tienen unas 4 creo.

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may. - Página 4 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss earth philippines 2024. final: 11 may.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 4 de 12.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Siguiente