Reinas de Belleza ❀ ELITE BEAUTIES

Bienvenidos a ELITE BEAUTIES ❀ Foros con información acerca de Reinas de Belleza, Certámenes Masculinos, Competencias de Modelaje, ''Realities'' y más...

ÍndicePortalContactarnosÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Regístrese para formar parte de nuestra Comunidad. ¡Una vez registrado, podrá Ingresar para participar, publicar temas, subir fotos, intercambiar mensajes privados y más!
Usuarios más Activos del Mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan a los Foristas que integran el Top 9 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28471-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-mes-de-marzo-2024
Forista Popular del mes de Marzo 2024 - Conozcan al Ganador/a ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28497-resultado-final-votacion-del-forista-popular-del-mes-de-marzo
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Misses - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28249-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misses
Missiólogos Expertos del Año 2023 - Categoría Místers - Conozcan al Top 3 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28248-resultados-missiologo-experto-del-ano-2023-categoria-misters
Usuarios más Activos del Año 2023 - Conozcan al Top 18 ~ Enlace: https://www.foroelitebeauties.com/t28251-los-foristas-mas-activos-del-ano-2023

Comparte
Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

Like : 9429
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Empty
MensajeTema: Re: candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:37 pm
Responder al tema

sonja olsson
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Sonja-olsson-2022
Height: 5’3
Hometown: Airdrie, AB
Languages: English
Sonja Olsson was born and raised in Prince George, and has lived in Edmonton, Saskatoon, and currently Calgary. Sonja is grateful for her career in the aviation industry, which has fueled her opportunities to explore various countries. Sonja is a natural-born leader, who thrives in providing customer service, compassion, and problem-solving skills. She speaks English, French, and German, and she’s currently working on learning Russian.
Playing tennis, listening to crime podcasts while baking, and watching a movie with her family (including her Sphinx cat, Jasper), are just a few of Sonja’s favorite pastimes. In recent years, Sonja has made her health a priority by staying active and eating healthy. She can be found at the gym 4 days a week and meal prepping before work, but she also believes in the importance of balance. Now and then you’ll catch her with a donair pizza in her hands!
Sonja understands that volunteering is a crucial part of a functional society. Her passion for giving back enabled her to support each of her communities. Sonja began her volunteering journey at the age of 11 years old. When she was 18 years old, she was a peer support worker for the local crisis centre, spending her afternoons and weekends providing a listening ear to callers. Being a part of this essential service highlighted the gaps in the conversations around mental health and suicide prevention. Understanding these gaps reinforced the need for education, driving Sonja to focus her volunteerism over the past decade.
The coveted Miss Universe Canada crown has been a goal of Sonja’s for years, and now she has her last opportunity at it. Thrilled to be competing in the 20th anniversary year, Sonja is prepared to take on the universe and proudly represent Canada.
What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I’m an outgoing and energetic person who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a shopping mall and also being active. I hike, play tennis, work out, and kayak. One of my favourite activities is to explore a new neighbourhood and support local businesses. I’m a natural traveler and love taking last-minute spontaneous trips. On a relaxing day, you can catch me rewatching criminal minds and ending the day with a hot bath.
List any special training you have had (music, art, drama, dance, etc.)
I spent many years as a volunteer peer-support worker at the Crisis Center of Northern British Columbia. The training I received enabled me to communicate with individuals experiencing a crisis that sometimes involved suicide. This training has helped me immensely in all parts of my life and played a role in shaping me into who I am today. I recently completed my ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) certification and I’m very glad to have the skills necessary to save a life. I am a firm believer that everyone should take even just a half-day suicide prevention course to educate themselves on the effects of suicide on our communities and the ways to we can start these important conversations.
In what sports, if any, have you participated?
As a child, I participated in many sports, but my favourites include softball, volleyball, and gymnastics. I stuck with gymnastics up until high school, which then led me to being on the cheerleading team. I was Captain for my two senior years and I very much value the leadership and teamwork skills I acquired.
Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
I know it says to name one person, but I have to cheat and name both of my two older sisters. They have taught me the importance of setting boundaries in order to keep myself safe both physically and mentally. They have also shown me that standing up for myself enables my self-empowerment and that it is important to put myself first while still being able to support others. They have taught me self-love. Because of them, I know that I am amazing, resilient, and confident. I want to help other women feel as confident and filled with the self-love that they have instilled in me.
What is your proudest personal accomplishment (other than participating in this pageant)?
I’m most proud of my ability to pursue a non-traditional career path. Although I did not pursue a post-secondary education, I was able to succeed and build a career for myself through hands-on training and experience. I want to inspire our youth to recognize that there are many forms of success and that what’s most important is that they stay true to themselves. Through my various work roles, I’ve strengthened my skills and feel equally as marketable in the professional world with practical training and experience. I’ve managed to establish a career in customer service for the aviation industry, which I love and enables me to maintain a lifestyle that I also enjoy! I am truly proud of the path I took and the opportunities afforded to me thus far.
What is the most interesting or unique thing that has ever happened to you and/or what is the most interesting thing about you?
In 2018 I went on a trip to Thailand. We decided to go snorkeling just before sunset and we ended up swimming with black-tip reef sharks! They were SO close to us, within 10 feet. The experience was surreal.
What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?
My long-term career goal is to lead airport terminal operations and to manage the operations team. I’m working towards this goal within my current role.
What would be your “dream job” in life?
I know it sounds so cliché but I truly feel like I am living my dream job. I get up excited to go to work every day and take charge of anything that comes into my path. I get to problem solve, interact with people and build relationships. I have a mix of difficult conversations and easy ones. I’ve seen so many happy reunions of families and friends in my career in aviation customer service, yet I still get teary each time I see one. I’ve helped people who are distraught or angry feel cared for. I come home each day knowing that I’ve made a difference in someone’s day, whether they’re one of my guests or my team members.
Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.
I was born and raised in Prince George, BC. I grew up an only child, although I have half-siblings who are all older than me. This made me self-sufficient and independent from a very young age. I was very close to my friends during school, they became like family and I continue to cherish those friendships even today. I wasn’t spoiled like many people think at the mention of “only child”. Instead, I was taught to never take anything for granted. I have fond memories of summer vacations spent on Vancouver Island with my grandparents and I consider it my second home.
List any interesting or unusual jobs you may have had.
During Covid, I spent a few months taking calls as an emergency dispatcher. It was eye-opening introspectively, and I learned a lot about myself. I really enjoyed bringing people down from their emergencies and grounding them during some of the most difficult moments of their lives.
List any volunteering you have done.
I’ve had an interest in volunteering from a young age — it started with helping at my Dad’s work’s Children’s Christmas Parties and grew from there. I had many opportunities to volunteer through Girl Guides and helped organize different events in school. Once I graduated, I was looking for a weekly volunteer position and that was when I decided to apply as a Peer-Support Worker with the Crisis Centre of Northern BC. This specific position was life-changing and is the root of my platform of suicide awareness education and how to encourage everyone to have those difficult conversations. I’ve been a wish grantor and event organizer as well with Make-A-Wish Saskatchewan. For the past several years, you can also find me ringing bells for the Salvation Army Kettle Campaign during the holidays.
What is your most unusual talent?
My unusual talent is being able to take people down from a 10 emotionally to a 1; I can de-escalate emotional reactions in individuals effectively through my compassionate and caring nature.
Where is the most interesting place you have been to?
The most interesting place I’ve been is a little town in Germany called Idar-Oberstein. This is a place I lived in as an exchange student. This little town has a church called Felsenkirche which translates to “Crag Church” in English. It is a small church carved into a face in the rock and is considered a symbol of the city. I remember being in absolute awe of it and it’s somewhere I’d love to travel to again.
What do you hope to be doing in ten years?
In ten years I hope to be a better version of myself, traveling the world with those I love and doing exactly what makes me happy; providing service and care for others.
Is there anything you would like to add that we haven’t asked?
I am so truly grateful to be able to compete in the 20th anniversary of Miss Universe Canada. Walking across this stage has been a dream of mine since I started competing in pageants. I can hardly express my feelings. With the way the pandemic has played out, I was unsure if I’d get the opportunity to compete in Miss Universe Canada. I believe there is a plan for all of us and everything happens for a reason, so I find it very fitting that this is my last chance to compete before I age out. Being given the chance to represent Canada on the Miss Universe stage would give me immense pride; I would love to show what being Canadian is all about!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:38 pm
Responder al tema

sophie church
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Sophie-church-2022-2
Height: 5’10
Hometown: Halifax, NS
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Compassionate, determined and vivacious, Dr. Sophie Church is a Maritimer on a mission. Raised in a small town on Nova Scotia’s South Shore, Sophie has always believed in the importance of helping those in need, and the power of an education.
Fueled by her passion for helping others and love of science, Sophie graduated from Dalhousie Medical School in 2020 with distinction, a designation awarded to the top ten percent of graduates. She also earned the Adrienne Bastarache prize, a special award for her interest and aptitude in mental health. Sophie is currently employed as a Resident Physician in Halifax with a specialty in Psychiatry. She has found strength through her own struggle with depression and decided to dedicate her career to helping others who face similar challenges. Sophie is a strong advocate and applies her empathy and communication skills every day in her work to assist marginalized individuals. Sophie envisions a future where people with mental illness can access care and live free from discrimination.
Because she believes knowledge is power, Dr. Sophie launched “HeadStrong”, a program that educates pre-teens about mental health and empowers them to learn coping skills. She has led seminars for over 300 students in Halifax so far and hopes to continue expanding the HeadStrong initiative as Miss Universe Canada 2022.
As a front-line healthcare worker, Sophie has been actively providing care to those affected by COVID-19. At the outset of the pandemic, she stepped up to volunteer for Nova Scotia Occupational Health, screening other health care workers and making referrals for testing. Before entering medicine, Sophie earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Queen’s University, where she secured a place on the Dean’s Honour list. Sophie has also published her research in the field of Geriatrics in the peer-reviewed medical journal, Age & Ageing.
With her confidence and positive attitude, Dr. Church hopes to inspire other young women to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine. She believes that empowering and educating women is the key to a brighter future.
An adventurer at heart, Sophie is insatiably curious and welcomes every chance to travel and learn something new. She has enjoyed studying German, Spanish and French. While visiting Thailand in 2018, she overcame her fears by becoming a PADI-certified SCUBA diver. With a keen interest in fashion, Sophie has been modeling since the age of 11. At just 17 years old, she traveled to Nicaragua to represent Canada in the Teen Universe pageant, where she placed as 3rd runner-up internationally. Her other hobbies include yoga, long-distance hiking, swimming, baking, and reading. On her days off from the hospital, Sophie can often be found walking along the ocean with her adorable dog, Henry.
Sophie believes that “if you work hard and believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to”. Her next goal is to be the first physician to win the title of Miss Universe Canada. Dr. Sophie Church is trading her stethoscope for a sash, so she can show the world that women truly can achieve anything.
One of my biggest passions is travel, and I can’t wait to keep exploring the world after the pandemic. I love to learn and try new things whether it be food, language classes or a new sport. Recently I ate Octopus for the first time, and I am doing an Italian course online! I also enjoy yoga, swimming, cooking, and getting lost in a great novel.
I have experience on the stage in both modelling and acting. I once appeared on the television series, Mr. D which is available on Netflix. I also participated in my medical school’s charity variety show, acting and doing hair & makeup for the cast. I play piano, am a trombonist and have been in a cadet corps band.
As a member of my local swim team, I grew up in the water. Thanks to my supportive coaches, I earned several provincial medals and even set a provincial record. One of my other great joys has been volleyball. I served as my high school team captain and competed at the National level. I continue to pursue new activities such as golf, tennis and surfing. My participation in sports through the years has strengthened my dedication, teamwork and leadership skills.
Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
My Grade 5 teacher, Monsieur Comeau drove a red Volkswagen beetle and had a Ph.D. in mathematics, and he chose to teach us because he loved the job. I was a shy child with a tendency to be self-critical, but M. Comeau saw my strengths and helped me to see them in myself. He gave me the lead role in our class play, building my confidence and allowing me to come out of my shell. He always made me feel I was important. Maya Angelou said, “people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” As a mental health professional, I try to help my patients recognize their value and feel they are important, as Monsieur Comeau did for me.
What is your proudest personal accomplishment (other than participating in this pageant)?
When I was 14 years old, I was diagnosed with clinical depression, and this has been my greatest challenge. It wasn’t easy, but I had the courage to seek treatment, and I’m so glad that I did. Overcoming this difficulty, I completed my undergraduate degree in Psychology and went on to become a Medical Doctor. Although my experience with depression will always be part of who I am, it doesn’t define me. In fact, I am stronger because of it. Now, training in Psychiatry, I have the privilege to make a difference for other people. This year I launched HeadStrong, a mental health education program for pre-teens because I want to break the stigma, and teach others the skills to take care of themselves and those around them. So far I have led 14 seminars in Halifax, and it is my dream to expand this platform nation-wide as Miss Universe Canada 2022.
What is the most interesting or unique thing that has ever happened to you and/or what is the most interesting thing about you?
I have a very quirky hobby – I build miniature furniture and houses! I recently took up this interest, which allows me to relax, be creative and work with my hands.
What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?
I am currently working toward my career as a Psychiatrist. I graduated from medical school in 2020 and am in the second year of my five-year residency training program, at the end of which I will be fully licensed to practice in Canada. As a Psychiatrist, I will provide important care to patients and advocate for improvement in our mental health systems.
My dream job is to represent my country as Miss Universe Canada. In this role, I would challenge stereotypes and show the world that it is possible to be a both doctor and a beauty queen. I want women to know that they can be career-driven, intelligent and also celebrate their beauty and femininity. If I were to win this title, I would use my platform to raise awareness and advocate for Mental Health and instill in young women the confidence to know that they can accomplish everything they set their heart on.
I grew up along the South Shore of Nova Scotia in a small town called Bridgewater. I was raised by two loving parents who taught me to always stand up for those less fortunate. My four amazing grandparents were actively involved in my life, helping to mold me into the woman I am today.
At a young age, I learned that a person’s health can be greatly affected by their life circumstances when I volunteered for my school’s breakfast program, where I prepared meals for students whose families struggled with food insecurity. This was my first exposure to the social determinants of health, shaping my path to the profession of medicine.
One of my favourite jobs was working as a tour guide for a historic church in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia! This job gave me the opportunity to speak with people from all around the world. I also enjoyed learning about the heritage of my home and sharing it proudly with others.
    • HeadStrong: Developed and launched my own mental health education campaign for students in grades 5-7
    • Addictions Medicine Consult Service: Working as a resident doctor providing consultation and non-judgmental support for hospitalized patients with substance use disorders.
    • Dalhousie Medicine Class of 2020 Vice-President: Fundraising for Brigadoon Village, a camp for children with health conditions and other life challenges
    • Hi-Tech with Heart Service-Learning Project with Northwood continuing care: Developed a guide for using technology to promote meaningful engagement with older adults
    • Everest Day volunteer instructor: Educating Grade 4 students in Halifax about healthy active living
    • Cuts for Cancer volunteer & fundraiser: in support of the Children’s Wish Foundation
    • Euphoria! Charity Variety Show: Fundraising team lead; Hair and Makeup team lead; acting and dancing on-stage
    • Sexual Health Outreach (SHOUT) executive, coordinator and volunteer instructor: Educating grade 7-9 students in the Halifax area about sexual health, wellness and safety
    • South Shore Regional Hospital founder: Founded of a recreation and music program for patients
    • University of Dalhousie Volunteer: teaching assistant for first-year medical student anatomy
    • Kaleidoscope Queen’s “big buddy”: Mentor to school-aged children with social and academic challenges
    • Generations Queen’s executive and volunteer: Adopt-a-grandparent program; organized community events for older adults including a “Senior Prom”
    • Martha’s Table volunteer in Kingston, Ontario: Providing hot, healthy meals to individuals struggling with food insecurity

I have a “semi-photographic” memory, which has served me well in learning human anatomy and finding items in my at-times-chaotic closet!
In 2018, I had the opportunity to travel to Nepal with a good friend. Situated between India and Tibet, Nepal is a unique and breathtaking country, with fascinating culture and history. Our five-day hike through the Himalayas was an experience I will not forget. The Nepali people are warm and welcoming, and I even got to watch the FIFA World Cup with a group of locals!
In ten years, I hope to be a practicing Psychiatrist, an active community member, and a loving mother to my own family. I plan to continue my world travels and dream of visiting all seven continents one day. My most important goal for today and the future is to live with intention and be grateful for each day, because life is a gift.
I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to participate as a delegate in Miss Universe Canada 2022. I would like to thank my family, friends, coaches and sponsors for their support, and the MUC organization for giving each of us the chance to pursue our dreams.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:40 pm
Responder al tema

talia haleem.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Talia-haleem-2022-2
Height: 5’5
Hometown: Calgary, AB
Languages: English, Sinhala, Spanish
Occupation: Student at SOAS – University of London (MA in International Law)
Talia is a confident, resilient, and ambitious woman who seeks to break boundaries within the beauty industry and advocate for gender and racial equality for all. She aims to make the Miss Universe Canada title shine through her personality, ambition, resilience, and hardworking ethic instead of shining because of the title.
Talia was born in Sri Lanka and moved to Canada at the age of 8; she is now a proud Canadian citizen from Calgary, Alberta. She completed her bachelor’s degree in International Relations from the University of Calgary in November 2020. She is currently living in London, UK working and pursing her Master’s Degree in International Law at the School of Oriental and African Studies- University of London. Following the completion of her Master’s Degree in September 2022, she plans to write her solicitors qualifying exam to pursue her legal career in international human rights law.
She is an active participant within her community and is passionate about social justice, gender and racial equality, human rights, and climate change. Her work experience includes working for multiple NGO’s such as She Grows It on sustainable development policies in Ghana and advocating for the importance of education for young girls in Ghana, working as a culture and operations assistant at the Misdiagnosis Association and Research Institute and as a Welfare Consultant at JK Advice Centre. Her career ambitions include working for the Canadian Government advocating for gender and racial equality through breaking the confines of systematic discrimination and also working with the United Nations on bringing justice to human rights violations domestically and internationally.
Talia is a vocal advocate for body positivity and aims to break societal conformity of false beauty narratives and promote healthy standards of beauty. She is a firm believer that beauty emanates from within; and true beauty comes from self-love and confidence, and that our scars and unique features are what make us different and beautiful. She aims to break unrealistic body images and norms portrayed by the media and instead encourages young women and men everywhere to be comfortable and love themself in their own skin.
During her free time, she loves to partake in outdoor activities such as working out, swimming, hiking, and boxing. She also loves to trade in her athletic wear to travel the world and keep up with her jet-setter lifestyle. She has already visited 40 countries and plans on visiting every country in the world by the time she turns 40. She loves travel as it is a way to experience new cultures and history and considers herself a citizen of the world. Her love for travel also influenced her to pursue her Private Pilot’s license at the age of 16. She is a firm believer of the motto ‘life is too short to not live out your dreams’ and therefore lives every day to the fullest and without regrets as we are not all guaranteed another day.
I enjoy any opportunity I receive that gives me the chance to learn new ideas, thoughts, and ways of seeing the world. I believe that our world is so diverse and that it’s important to understand different perspectives and outlooks on life. Travelling has been one of the best ways for me to gain such exposure through gaining knowledge about each country’s historical and cultural significance and engaging in local customs and practices through interactions with the local population and learning local languages. I have made many friends internationally throughout my travels who have taught me a lot about myself and shaped the woman I am today.
I also enjoy reading and writing journal articles and books during my spare time; especially in relation to the current socio-political situation globally along with social and racial inequality and ways to move towards achieving transnational justice. I am currently in the process of publishing 2 articles on the impact socio-economic inequalities have had within minority communities in Canada. I am a vivid advocator for gender and racial equality within my community and enjoy participating in such events.
When I am not travelling and advocating for gender and racial justice you will find me partaking in any form of physical activity. I believe that physical activity is essential in our daily lives and helps us maintain a well-balanced lifestyle. I love going for a hike within the Rocky Mountains in Banff, swimming, playing basketball and volleyball in our local community center, or going to a boxing gym to scrimmage. I also go for daily runs and to the gym as it is a big part of my lifestyle which has become a huge way to enhance my mental health.
I have taken elocution lessons from the age of 6- 16 which aided me in my public speaking, articulation, annunciation and gaining more confidence with my speech which has played a vital part in my current career path. I was enrolled in swimming lessons from the time I was 4 which led me to participating and winning multiple swimming competition in my pre-teen and teen years. I was also enrolled in piano and ballet lessons till the age of 10, which really helped develop my creative and artistic side.
Throughout my life, I have engaged in a lot of athletics. Growing up I was a competitive swimmer, and participated in High School volleyball, basketball, badminton and track and field. I developed a love for boxing in 2019 and have actively been participating in it ever since.
The person who has influenced my life apart from my parents would be my 7th grade ELA teacher Mrs. Scurr. She has played such a prominent role in my life as she is the person who really believed in me and pushed me to develop my love for writing, critical thinking, communication, and negotiation skills. She instilled the confidence in me to pursue my dreams no matter what they were through teaching me the importance of self-love, confidence, determination, and hard work ethic. It is because of her influence that I developed a love for language arts and learned how valuable words are and what a powerful impact they can have on a person and in shaping the world. She has continuously supported me throughout the years, and I am very fortunate to have maintained such a great relationship with her. She has always believed in me and pushed me to be the best version of myself personally and academically. She has been such a great light and influence in my life and has significantly shaped the woman I am today.
My proudest personal accomplishment is completing my bachelor’s degree from the University of Calgary (Bachelor of Arts in International Relations). I am extremely proud of this accomplishment due to the adversities that I overcame in my final year. During my final semester, I was involved in a major car accident on January 20, 2020, which I was very blessed to have survived, as the police were informed from the 911 call that I hadn’t survived the accident. Following my arrival at the hospital, the doctors were initially considering major surgeries on my abdomen due to severe internal bleeding and an amputation of my left leg. However due to nothing less than divine intervention I was very fortunate to have walked away with a broken right ankle, torn ACL, LCL and PCL on my left knee, and a severe concussion. I was instructed by doctors and professors to postpone my graduation and take the semester off as I would find it very difficult to complete my degree due to the nature of my injuries. However, I was determined to complete my degree and went back to classes on crutches 10 days after my accident and worked extremely hard and tirelessly to obtain my degree.
This period of my life has made me stronger as a person and showed me that with perseverance, hard work and resilience you can overcome any adversity that comes your way. I view my accident as my second chance in life to make an impact and difference in the world. It enhanced my love for life and really showed me that there are no set limitations as to what you can accomplish; anything is possible if you are willing to work hard and achieve your dreams.
I couldn’t be prouder of the woman I have become today and the experiences I have encountered along the way which has made me who I am. Following a difficult year in 2020 and going through my knee surgery in January 2021 I decided to speed up my recovery which was initially supposed to be a year and move to London, UK by myself 6 months after my surgery to pursue my MA in International Law and begin my career path to becoming an International Human Rights Lawyer. This has also been a very exciting time for me as I have grown so much as a person and developed important life skills such as independence, responsibility, confidence, and self-love. I can proudly say that the events of 2020 and 2021 really shaped the woman I am today and with the support of my family and friends I have opened an amazing and exiting new chapter of my life which I couldn’t be more grateful for. I am a firm believer in ‘live life to your fullest as tomorrow may never be promised’ there’s no time like the present to live your dreams.
The most interesting thing about myself is my love for travel and knowledge. Ever since I was three months old, I have been travelling the world. The first place I ever visited was Thailand when I was three months and have been travelling to new and exciting places since. I have travelled to around 40 countries and plan on visiting every country by the time I turn 40. I love travelling as I believe that there is so much to learn from new countries and their culture, history, language, values, and practices. I think speaking to my friends and family they would also mention that I am a big kid at heart and love to live a very adventurous and spontaneous lifestyle.
Something very unique about myself would be my multiple birthmarks! I have so many birthmarks around my body and a huge cluster of over 300 birthmarks in a particular spot. I love my birthmarks as I believe that it is what makes me unique and different from everyone else.
My career ambition is to work as an International Lawyer advocating justice for human rights violations and transnational gender and racial justice globally. I would ideally like to pursue this opportunity through working with the Canadian Government or The United Nations. I am passionate about the disproportioned impact women and racial minorities have endured due to widespread systematic discrimination and subjugation globally and I would like to be a voice for minority communities and advocate for true social justice. I am also currently working towards the development of my own NGO with the aim of assisting women and children fleeing wars and persecution as I believe that there is a significant lack of conversations and protections offered to them.
The way I plan to pursue these goals would be through the continuation of my studies and development professionally. The completion of my Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Calgary in 2020 and my current master’s degree in International Law at The School of Oriental and African Studies- University of London, have paved the way for me to receive my qualifications academically. Following the completion of my master’s degree in September 2022, I plan on writing my Solicitors Qualifying Exam to become a qualified lawyer and enter the professional field.
I have engaged in multiple professional experiences that have also provided me with a well-rounded background and experience to enter this field. I have worked with numerous NGO’s such as She Grows It based in Washington, DC, The Misdiagnosis Association, and Research Institute based in Vancouver, BC, JK Advice Centre in London, UK etc.
When I look back at my life, I would ideally like to see a life of advocacy for gender and racial equality, a legacy of love, joy, wellbeing, and overall living life without any regrets.
I would ideally like to work for the Canadian Government as an ambassador to Canada to bring Canadian culture, customs, and values to the rest of the world and highlight the true essence of Canadian diversity, multi-culturalism, hardworking ethic, great food, and hospitality. My dream job would consist of an opportunity that I get to make a meaningful impact on the world, through advocacy, and hope.
I am fortunate enough to say that I have had a great childhood and that is all because of my parents and the sacrifices they have made in their lives to help me pursue my dreams.
I was born in Sri Lanka and moved to Canada at the age of 8 due to my father having to relocate for work. I really enjoyed my childhood; when we were in Sri Lanka, I spent most of my time playing with my cousins and my two horses. Moving to Canada at the age of 8 really shaped the woman I am today as I met amazing friends and learnt the importance of education and how lucky we are to live in such a free and diverse country with equal opportunities for all. Living in Sri Lanka for the first 8 years of my life was very beneficial to me as I learnt the importance of multiculturalism and diversity and how globalization and immigration is a vital part of today’s society.
Growing up in Canada I made some great friends, who have taught me a lot and instilled a lot of the fundamental values and beliefs that I possess. I had a great childhood as I was exposed to Sri Lankan values, customs, culture, and history by my parents with a combination of Canadian values, culture and history from my friends, teachers, and colleagues. My multicultural and diverse upbringing significantly shaped the woman I am.
The most interesting job I have had the opportunity to work for would be my work with an NGO based in Washington DC called She Grows It. The organization aimed to research sustainable development opportunities throughout Africa, particularly in Ghana. My team and I were tasked with researching renewable energy and clean water sources in Ghana. We engaged in extensive research on new policies for renewable and clean water, food, and shelter; whilst also advocating for the importance of education, especially for women in Ghana. Our project concluded with the creation of a new policy proposal that we submitted to the Ministry of Development in Ghana. This was a very interesting experience for me personally as this was a project, I was very passionate about and gained hands-on experience in policy development.
    • Welfare Consultant, London Advice Centre, London, UK.
    • Culture and Operations Assistant, Misdiagnosis Association and Research Institute, Vancouver, BC.
    • Research Assistant at She Grows it, Washington, DC.
    • Volunteer at Mustard Seed, Calgary, AB.
    • Volleyball and Basketball Coach at Father Scollen Junior High School, Calgary, AB.

My unusual talent is my ability to empathize with individuals no matter the circumstance, situation, or language. I find I am always able to relate to people and find common ground, regardless of any factors and I am often able to provide good advice and suggestions. I also view the world in a unique way for example I don’t leave anything to chance I believe that luck is something that we make for ourselves. My definition of luck has always been ‘labor under correct knowledge’, and this has really motivated me to work hard and achieve my goals.
The most interesting place I have been to is Kosovo. Kosovo is such a beautiful country rich with so much culture, history, and the most kindhearted individuals whose resilience, hope and positive outlook on life really spoke to me. I had the opportunity to attend a course over the summer in Kosovo, on the importance of peaceful negotiation methods in post-conflict times. Being in Kosovo for the duration of this course was memorable as I got to witness the strength and unity within the country towards its rebuilding following the end of the war and the aid international nations and organizations were providing. We were given the opportunity to speak with UN and NATO leaders regarding their contributions post-conflict; and engaged in conversations about lessons learned and how the international community should address situations such as these in the future. We also had meetings with newly elected government officials and engaged in discussions on the importance of negotiations and peaceful conflict resolutions along with plans for rebuilding and helping all those who were displaced, lost loved ones, and encountered hardships during the war.
In the next ten years, I hope to be working with the Canadian Government or The United Nations and making a difference/ impact in the world. I hope to be a voice for minority communities and someone who could encourage future generations to live their dreams, advocate for important community issues and make their own impact on the world. I would like to create my own NGO in aims of assisting more women and children globally.
I would also like to start a body positivity campaign to promote healthy body images and tackle the unrealistic standards portrayed in the media. I am a firm believer that there is no one definition of beauty, I believe that beauty emanates from self-love and confidence and that our differences are what make us truly unique and beautiful.
I am excited for all the different opportunities and challenges life will throw at me as we all know how quickly everything can change, I look forward to the new opportunities and adventures to come!

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:41 pm
Responder al tema

tanin alemi.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Tanin-alemi-2022
Height: 5’3
Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
Languages: English, Farsi
Occupation: Student at University of Toronto (Civil Engineering)
Tanin Alemi-Baygy was born in Iran, raised in both Iran and Canada, making her a proud Persian-Canadian living in Toronto. She studies at the University of Toronto majoring in Civil Engineering. Having finished her 3rd year of studies in spring of 2021, she went on a year of co-op, between her 3rd and 4th years. She currently works for the York Region Municipality, Transportation department, as an Engineering Assistant in the Capital Planning and Design branch. Her job entails attending meetings and providing feedback on the design of roads for either entirely new roads or existing roads which are to be re-designed based on population growth. She has also done multiple Modeling shoots with different photographers as a side hobby. She plans on graduating from UofT in the spring of 2023, and wishes to continue her studies in a different, more art-based field. She likes to have experiences in different fields of study, and as she will have finished her more “technical” program, she can now approach the more artsy based fields she is interested in such as: Interior Design, photography, acting, etc. Tanin believes you can never truly reach a point where you do not need to learn more from life and likes to optimize her time by having more knowledge on multiple fields.
In addition to her studies, Tanin enjoys volunteering work. She has volunteered before, mostly during her high school years as university workload has kept her from having free time. She has volunteered for summer camp programs working with children ages 3-5 and 6-12, which was an amazing experience for her as she loves children and loves spending time with them; she has volunteered and organized events for school fundraising programs; she has volunteered for Newcomer Orientation Programs for incoming new students who have just moved to Canada and may be confused as to how the school system works, what is expected of them, and finding adjusting to a new lifestyle a bit hard and helping them by providing extra support.
She has also participated in multiple sports fields throughout her life. She professionally danced Ballet for over 6 years, starting at the age of 6 which entailed her performing on stage as well; she attended other dance programs such as contemporary, hip hop and Persian folk dance; she goes skiing every weekend in the winter ever since she was 10 years old; and she was the captain of her school’s basketball team in Iran.
I love going on adventures and travelling. I am a big foodie so exploring new cultures and cuisines are on the top of my list. I love spending time with friends and socializing but I also admire my alone times which I usually spend either reading a book, painting, meditating, or watching a movie. I also love being helpful to others so if I find free time, I love to volunteer at community centers.
I danced ballet professionally for over 6 years and even performed on stage a couple times. Alongside that, I also took Persian folk dance classes as well. I took painting classes all throughout my childhood and continue to paint at home during my free time. I always loved to learn how to play the violin, so I took classes for it for 2 years but unfortunately had to quit due to personal reasons at the time, however, I plan on returning to classes soon.
I was always an active person when it came to sports, so I participated in many fields of it. I started swimming professionally at the age of 5 and continued for a couple years, even participated in a few competitions, and still go swimming every now and then. I started alpine skiing at the age of 10 and continue to ski every weekend in the winters. During middle school and part of high school, I was the captain of the school’s basketball team which also helped me develop leadership skills as well.
Princess Diana. She is more considered to be my role model. In my opinion, she represents how important having a platform is in changing even 1 person’s life. When you are provided with the opportunity and resources to expand kindness in the world, you should; and she does exactly that. I have studied her entire life through either books or documentaries created on it, and she really inspired me because it helped me learn a couple of things: 1. Everything is not how it seems to be on the outside, 2 . don’t let anyone stop you from doing what is right.
My biggest personal accomplishment is healing myself, finding myself, and finally learning how to love myself. I suffered from chronic depression for years, and events that happened in my personal life did not help in me getting better, it made me worse. I realized one day that I have become this person that I do not like. That is when I started my healing process and finally, after so long, I feel like I belong in my own skin. I feel confident, I feel powerful and my focus has shifted to creating a bright future for myself and turning into someone that I can be proud of.
I tend to only focus on the positive aspect of every situation and challenge I face, which is something my friends and family find interesting. I believe there is a purpose and/or lesson behind everything that happens to us in life so instead of wasting time dwelling on why it happened, I gather my thoughts and try and find a way to overcome it.
I want and hope to open up my own engineering consultant firm one day, and with the financial support of said firm, I can support different charity groups around the world and even help build shelters for the underdeveloped locations around the world.
I am very adventurous, so my dream job would entail travelling a lot. Being able to see the world and get to know different cultures is the ultimate dream.
I was born and raised in Tehran, Iran which is also the capital city of Iran. Growing up in the city was much different than the life I have right now, living in Richmond hill. Tehran was a very crowded city, with very social and welcoming people. I think this is one of the many reasons why I became social starting at such a young age. My parents also loved to travel either abroad or within the country itself, and therefore we would go on vacations every holiday. I believe this is where my interest in travel was created.
I volunteered with Summer Camps with the town of Richmond hill for children ages 3-5 and 6-12, I helped in volunteering and organizing for a political event related to the township of Vaughan, and I have also volunteered with the Newcomer Orientation Program (NOW) at school to help newcomer students into Canada feel welcomed and adjust easier into this new lifestyle.
I have the best sense of direction. I can and will never get lost even without the help of a GPS.
I have visited Victoria falls which is located on the border of South Africa and Zimbabwe. Just in general visiting Zimbabwe was an experience of its own, having wildlife co-exist with you in the same place. Elephants, monkeys, giraffes, etc. would roam the streets and smaller animals would walk freely into the hotel open spaces as well. It was like living in a safari world. But the falls was just magical. Getting to walk near the falls and witnessing all sorts of wildlife gave me an extraordinary experience of a lifetime.
I hope to have started a family, became a successful independent woman in my field of work with opportunities to travel the world with my family and help those in need, maybe even have started my own nonprofit organization to help newcomer youths into Canada who feel alone and out of place and just need a sense of direction or someone to talk to.
Overall I am very grateful to be part of the pageant and can’t wait to see what this new experience will bring.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:43 pm
Responder al tema

teagan macdougall.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Teagan-macdougall-2022-2
Height: 5’9
Hometown: Lake Country, BC
Occupation: Microbiology Lab Worker, Executive Director for non-profit organization
Having graduated with a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in microbiology and a minor in psychology from the University of British Columbia, Teagan MacDougall is passionate about advocating for women and girls in STEM and for increasing research literacy in the general population. Teagan’s education and work-experience in the field of microbiology give her a unique opportunity during the COVID-19 pandemic to act as a knowledgeable and sympathetic leader on topics including virology, vaccines, and ethics. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Teagan has been utilizing her skills in microbiology to create a meaningful difference as a healthcare worker in a microbiology lab. Her passion for biomedical research led her to pursue an honours thesis project which won first place at her university’s research conference and showed clinical relevance in the field of fungal probiotics. Teagan strives to lead by example of how women can make momentous impacts and excel in scientific fields.
Although Teagan is proud of her academic achievements, she finds the most gratification from the positive impact she has on her community. After receiving a Faculty of Medicine research award, Teagan began working with a medical oncologist and healthcare team on a quality improvement research project to shorten lung cancer patient wait times through the implementation of a multidisciplinary care pathway. Driven by a deep desire to improve cancer patient outcomes and care, she has shown the utmost tenacity and determination throughout her research on this project.
Teagan has always been a strong advocate for mental health awareness and ending the stigma surrounding mental illness. She recently co-founded a nonprofit organization called Winning Within (www.winningwithin.ca) which encourages positive body image self-acceptance in athletes and empowers athletes to find self-worth outside of sport. Furthermore, as a previous Youth Mental Health Ambassador with the BC Children’s Hospital, Teagan became a leader in advocating for mindfulness practices to ease anxiety and mental stress.
Teagan is also the founder and executive director of a registered Canadian non-profit organization called the Heroes for Little Heroes Foundation (www.heroesforlittleheroes.org). The mission of Heroes for Little Heroes is to provide support, foster imagination, and add magic into the lives of medically vulnerable and disadvantaged children. This is achieved through volunteers who portray well-known heroes to visit, do crafts, and read books with pediatric patients in the hospital setting. These interactions with pediatric patients inspired Teagan to pursue a career as a pediatrician so that she can continue to help children, and their families, at a time when they need it most.
Teagan lives by the simple principle of helping others and making a positive change whenever she possibly can. Therefore, she finds self-fulfillment and happiness in devoting her time and energy to bettering the lives of others. Having always admired and respected Miss Universe Canada titleholders as intelligent, compassionate, and determined women, Teagan is competing for the crown because she knows she would be able to continue this legacy of inspirational role models for young girls.
What I enjoy most is making a positive impact on the lives of others through community service, spending quality time with family and friends, and continued self-growth through education! I strive to educate myself on crucial topics including culture, race, gender, disability, and more. Likewise, as someone who has had the privilege of pursuing a university degree to achieve a higher education, I believe I hold a responsibility to educate those who have been less fortunate. I am passionate about scientific research being used to propel our world forward, education, mental health, and combatting climate change.
Having always valued leadership and communication skills, I have sought creative outlets to cultivate these attributes within myself. I recently joined a Toastmasters club in my community which has immensely improved my public speaking skills, confidence, and leadership abilities. Furthermore, I have always had a passion for music and am classically trained on piano. I have also been trained in various types of dance including acro, jazz, and tap. As a teenager, I was heavily involved in the modeling industry and have years of experience in runway, catalogue, high-fashion, and commercial modelling.
I have always had a passion for downhill skiing and recently backcountry skiing and snowmobiling after completing my Avalanche Skills Training course. While in the summer I enjoy long scenic rides on my motorcycle. As a teenager, I participated in many team sports including ringette, basketball, volleyball, and track and field. I was also heavily involved in soccer and particularly enjoyed being a soccer coach for children ages 5 and 6. My participation in sports taught me the value of patience and resilience, and fostered both teamwork and leadership skills.

Through my nonprofit organization Heroes for Little Heroes, I have had the immense pleasure of meeting young pediatric patients who have had a significant impact on my life. The resilience, optimism, and courage that they show during some of the most difficult times of their life is extraordinary. They inspire me every day to stay positive, be brave, and practice gratitude.
I am proud of the small but meaningful positive impacts that I have on others each day. It can be something as simple as smiling to a stranger, or complimenting a coworker, but I believe these small acts of kindness amount to large positive effects over the course of one’s life.
However, if I were to choose a concrete personal accomplishment that I am proudest of, it would be winning the 2020 Pushor Mitchell LLP Gold Medal Leadership Prize at my university. This $10,000 prize is awarded to one graduating student in the arts or sciences and is considered the highest award available at my university. It recognizes a student who has excelled academically while showing community leadership throughout their studies. It was surreal to receive this award as each year throughout my degree I looked up to the winner as a role model after learning about their community involvement and academic pursuits. Likewise, it is an honour to think that am now a role model for current students!
I think the most interesting thing about me is how multifaceted I am. I have worn many hats throughout my life: model, academic, ski bum, athlete, biker, non-profit director, and more. Although society tends to label individuals, the truth is that we are multidimensional, complex, and so much more than a singular label. I truly believe that variety is the spice of life and have always pursued new and diverse experiences to induce personal growth.
My career ambition is to become a pediatrician and to continue bringing a smile to the face’s pediatric patients in a more meaningful way. In this career, I would combine my love for children with my passion for science and medicine to give young patients genuine care and keen medical attention. In pursuit of this goal, I have completed my undergraduate degree in microbiology, received competitive scores on the Medical College Admission Test, and recently interviewed with Canadian medical schools. I have also gained valuable communication skills by visiting with pediatric patients through my non-profit organization and working with a multidisciplinary team in the healthcare field. I will hear back from medical schools regarding acceptances in May, wish me luck!
My dream job is to become a humanitarian doctor with an organization such as Doctors Without Borders to provide medical care in developing countries and areas affected by natural disasters and endemic disease. In this way, I would be able to fulfill my lifelong goal of aiding the people that need help most. Similarly, I find the humanitarian aid opportunities that Miss Universe Canada offers extremely exciting and appealing. If I were to win the title of Miss Universe Canada, I would go above and beyond the call of duty to create positive change in the lives of members of these communities in need.
I will be forever grateful to have been raised alongside my older brother in the small town of Lake Country, BC. Growing up in a small town taught me to value close connections with others and always lend a helping hand to those in need. This background also fostered my inviting disposition and love for nature. I have been blessed with incredibly caring and hard-working parents who have been my role models from a young age. My parents instilled in me that with persistence and determination, I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, and I am so grateful for all of the opportunities they have given me.
During my university studies, I volunteered in a biomedical research laboratory that investigated cellular decisions which regulated life and death. This research lab used fruit flies as model organisms and had roughly 300 different fruit fly strains, each containing different genetic manipulations or gene knockouts. My job was simply to keep all the fruit fly strains alive by cooking their food and switching their housing units. However, this was more difficult than anticipated as some genetic manipulations caused fruit flies to fair worse than others! Who would have guessed that so much time and effort go into keeping fruit flies alive?! The other volunteers and I called ourselves “The Lords of the Flies!”.
    • Executive Director and Founder – Heroes for Little Heroes Foundation
    • Director and Co-Founder – Winning Within Foundation
    • Youth Mental Health Ambassador – BC Children’s Hospital (Kelty Mental Health Center)
    • Patient Visitation Volunteer – Kelowna General Hospital
    • Emergency Department Volunteer – Kelowna General Hospital
    • Biomedical Research Lab Volunteer – The University of British Columbia (Okanagan)
    • Glacier Salt Distribution Volunteer – Whistler Blackcomb
    • Point-In-Time Count Volunteer for individuals experiencing homelessness – Central Okanagan Foundation
    • New Student Orientation Leader – The University of British Columbia (Okanagan)
    • Designed and built Free Little Library for community

I’m obsessed with and can recite, tons of fun facts (specifically regarding animals). For example, did you know that a woodpecker’s tongue is so long that it wraps around its brain to protect against brain damage during high-speed pecking?
I feel blessed to live in a country with such beautiful and diverse natural landscapes. Driving along the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia is an experience I will never forget. The lush greenery, expansive ocean, and peaceful towns took my breath away. Since then, riding my motorcycle along the Cabot Trail has been added to my bucket list!
In ten years, I hope to be making a difference in the lives of families and children as a leader in my community and as a registered pediatrician. I hope that the Heroes for Little Heroes Foundation will have expanded to multiple hospitals and that other university students continue the non-profit organization’s legacy of bringing magic to pediatric patients in their communities. In my future, I would also like to experience the diversity of different cultures and expand my social awareness through travel. Lastly, I hope to be continuing my volunteer efforts with the same vigor and enthusiasm that I show today and continue advocating for women and girls in STEM fields.
Although we all have voices that can be used to bring about change, the Miss Universe Canada organization gives a platform and microphone to a woman for her voice to be amplified. I sincerely thank the Miss Universe Canada organization for this opportunity and for inducing continuous positive change through their titleholders. If I were to win the title of Miss Universe Canada, I would do everything in my power to inspire others and act as a positive role model through leading my example as well as the use of my voice.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:44 pm
Responder al tema

tishina thompson.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Tishina-thompson-2022-2
Height: 5’8
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Magnetically captivating and a vessel of talents, Tishina Elizabeth Thompson is a model, a journalist and an active member of her community.
Known for having a way with words and having an observant eye, Tishina left her small hometown and embarked to the wondrous city of Toronto to pursue a career in the exciting world of journalism. She is currently a fashion reporter for one of the most respected fashion companies in Ontario. Tishina loves learning about Canadian talents and sharing their story and art with the world.
Tishina continues to open her heart and spread care and compassion through her volunteer work. For half a decade, Tishina has been steadily working alongside multiple non-profit organizations in Toronto to either prepare, package, and deliver meals to individuals in need or to donate new or gently worn clothes and hygiene products to youth homeless shelters. She is full of life and enjoys using her free time to help in the fight against food waste and child homelessness.
Along with her sister, Tishina co-founded and co-host an interactive Instagram live show where she discusses mental health and issues we all face. Mental health awareness and support have been a growing passion of hers. Tishina wants to end the stigmas still surrounding mental health. She wants people to understand that mental health affects all types of people. She encourages everyone to use their time to learn about the different types of mental health issues to get a better understanding; she hopes all can practice their patience and compassion.
Tishina is a fun, humorous, spiritual beauty. She is ready to raise the bar and leave a wonderful lasting impact.
I love spending time with family and creating memories. I enjoy reading, whether that be to educate myself, or for pleasure. I take pride in being a volunteer within my community. I have been volunteering to reduce food waste and to feed those in need in Canada. This work is very dear to my heart.
I am very enthusiastic about my work as a model and a journalist, both are artistic, with a message to be shared. I am full of life and love sharing that with those around me.
    • Violin
    • Acting
    • Modeling
    • Public speaking

I participated in volleyball, and softball.
My grandmother has remained the woman I strive to emulate in most ways. She built a beautiful life from nothing, in a time when life wasn’t so easy for young black women from Jamaica. She changed the lives of so many and left a lasting impression on all that had the chance to meet her. She is one of the founding members of The Jamaican Canadian Community Women’s League of Montreal. An organization that empowers young women of color and provides thousands of dollars in scholarships to college and vocational students.
She was the most poised, well-mannered, elegant, powerful and most demanding woman I have ever met and I am honored to be her granddaughter.
Outside of moving to a new country to pursue my dreams and graduate from college, a personal accomplishment that means so much to me is maintaining my health/weight. I used to have a horrible relationship with food. I took the time to understand food and how it works for your body. I learned moderation, enjoyment and discipline. I feel beautiful, confident and wise.
I have been told I am a very “interesting young lady” but what I would say is the most interesting or unique about me is my intuition.
The mind and the universe are powerful, more powerful than many, including myself realize. I have remained skeptical about my own gift but I tend to predict unexpected situations in the lives of close friends and family. I have yet to have a false premonition.
My goals are to be a happy and well respected journalist and model. I plan to upgrade this goal very soon. I always strive to elevate myself and achieve as much as possible in my life.
I recently graduated from college in Journalism and I am currently working as a fashion reporter for Fashion Art Toronto. I am also a freelance model. Currently, I am the face of a Canadian cosmetic line and I walk runways across Canada.
I recently realized I don’t dream of one job. I plan to do a lot of good work in my life. I plan to step into a few career paths. I trust in my abilities and I would like to put them to good use and make a positive influence. I have always dreamt of being a model and walking for the most high-end fashion designers, on the most exotic stages.
Yet, I am constantly drawn to politics and how to improve the living environment of millions. I dream to be at peace with the life I’ve lived and the positive things I’ve contributed to society.
I was born in the city of Montreal but I was raised in a small town in Connecticut.
It was a free childhood. I was able to make my own decisions knowing my parents would be there for me always. I was a part of a proud community that loved supporting the youth. My hometown would come together weekly to either cheer on their youth at a School or town game or come together at the park near the high school for celebrations, activities for the family, or for the town fair.
This town taught me the beauty, fun and importance of having a community around you.
I volunteer with non-profit organizations to prepare, package and deliver meals to those in need.
    • Feed it Forward
    • Lumicare’s Meals On Wheels

Town election
My most unusual talent would be my ability to make a delicious meal out of almost anything. I am not a chef but I am impressive.
My trip to Cuba was such a memorable experience. I vacationed on the island for just over a week and I learned so much about this culture that was so new to me. I got to experience their cuisine, and art firsthand. All while indulging in the natural beauty and learning about their fascinating history.
In the next ten years, I will be a well-known and respected public figure in the news, fashion and humanitarian world.
I hopefully will also be able to start a family.
I would like the Miss Universe Canada organization to know that I have goals and ideas for my time as Miss Universe Canada 2022.
I am passionate about leaving a magnetizing legacy that will attract families and young women to the Miss Universe Canada pageant.
I am a spiritual person and I attract people. It is easy for me to make friends and connect with people from many walks of life. I am ready to showcase my mesmerizing personality.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:46 pm
Responder al tema

tobi kamoru
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Tobi-kamoru-2022-2
Height: 5’7
Hometown: Mississauga, ON
Languages: English, Yoruba, Pidgin English
Tobi can best be described by the people closest to her as bold, resilient, and supportive. Having moved from Nigeria, at the age of 13, she has learned to call Canada home. Even though she speaks three languages fluently, she is currently learning Swahili and Spanish. To an end, she hopes to one day become a polyglot. Asides from this, Tobi enjoys learning about different cultures and is an avid traveler. She recently solo traveled throughout East Africa, where she made lifelong friends.
Looking back, Tobi was awarded the Governor General’s Bronze Medal for having the highest grade point average in her graduating year at the end of high school. This was a pivotal moment as she accomplished this 3 years after moving to Canada. In 2020, Tobi graduated from university with high distinction in biomedical and mechanical engineering. she was also the only recipient of the Kipling Award that year. Tobi received this for her exceptional academic achievement, service to the community, and leadership throughout her undergraduate degree. From mentoring other first-generation students to teaching math and researching ways to slow down the spread of covid-19; she is quite the firecracker. In light of this, Tobi hopes to pursue medicine to sustain human life and globalize health care.
Tobi also co-founded Peas in a pod in 2018 with the goal of motivating other young adults to be their best selves through education mentorship, community building, and financial literacy. This early pursuit led to the creation of black millennials in academia which is an educational outreach project for black people by black people which aims to motivate other black people to pursue Science, Technology, and Engineering Majors. As mentioned earlier in this excerpt, through mentoring Tobi learned the importance of paying it forward. This was the motivation behind creating First Gen Youth which is premised on mentoring and helping first-generation youth access free resources. This is a one-on-one mentorship program focused on goal setting where Tobi puts youth into contact with professionals that are directly aligned with the participant’s future goals. To an end, she one day hopes to empower others to pursue their dreams boldly despite the challenges they may face.
From time to time, you may find Tobi watching Netflix, spending quality time with family, and eating good food. She enjoys shamelessly posting some on Tiktok. She often expresses her creativity through freelance video editing and by writing spoken word poetry. Tobi is also a self-taught ukulele player. The first full song that she taught herself how to play is “Riptide” by Vance Joy.
My interests include staying active by working out, playing soccer, basketball and dancing. I also love eating new exotic foods gets me excited to get a taste of different cultures and their ingredients. When I traveled to different countries In Africa, I got the opportunity to try out Pilau, which is extremely delicious. Above all, I love learning. For me, learning expresses itself in various forms such as having candid conversations with people, listening to podcasts, meeting new people, binge-watching YouTube videos on a topic of interest and reading.
I am a self-taught ukulele extraordinaire.
I have participated in basketball and soccer. When I was in high school, I took part in local soccer leagues/competitions.
Oprah. Other than my parents, Oprah has been the most influential in my life as listening to her super soul Sunday podcasts at the age of 18 started the ball rolling on my journey towards self-discovery. The conversations on the pod-cast episodes were real and it brought up questions that I could only answer by discovering who I am.
My proudest personal accomplishment was being awarded the governor-general’s bronze medal. This award represented my growth up until that point. Accomplishing this taught me that there is power in consistency, believing in myself, and dedication.
The most interesting thing that has ever happened to me was during high school when my friends convinced me that my ear was falling off because it was cold. As a new immigrant, I believed them and panicked. I made my aunt pick me up from school mid-day to see a doctor. This day still makes me laugh because of how gullible I was.
My career goal is to become a physician and with that I intend on working on a global health initiative to help equalize access to adequate health care services. I plan on accomplishing this goal by first getting into medical school, which I’m currently working on.
My dream job is to become a physician.
I was raised in Nigeria, which is a country in West Africa. My childhood was full of playing and expressing my creativity through play. My favorite play memory as a child was climbing to the top of a mongo tree within my community. I enjoyed hiding within the tree and monitoring my community from the top. I also experimented with gardening, and I was surprisingly able to grow tomatoes, yams, as well as peppers on my own.
One summer, I took on the role as a Camp Counselor in Camp Misquah, a special needs program. It was the most interesting job experience I had because it was a refreshing perspective. I learned that when it comes to people who have special needs, they are more open-minded, in the sense that they were the most non-judgmental people I have ever interacted with. Extremely loving individuals that wanted to make everyone feel welcome and included.

• Hospice Ottawa
    • Heart and stroke foundation
    • Alternative Spring Break – Parks Canada, Banff Alberta
    • Paul Menton Center Tutor
    • Carleton University Women In Science and Engineering (WISE) – (Vice President Engineering)
    • Bethany Hope Foundation

My most unusual talent is being funny unintentionally
The most interesting place I have been to is Tanzania, it is absolutely beautiful. It has a bit of everything. It has a sprinkle of adventure with Mount Kilimanjaro, gorgeous sky-blue beaches in Zanzibar, extremely friendly people which was my favorite part and a rich culture. In fact, I learnt some Swahili during my time there, which I am continuing to improve on.
In ten years, I hope to be doing my part to make the world a better place, no matter how little my contribution is. I hope that I have shown those around me the importance of pursuing your dreams and being unapologetic in your pursuit to be your best self. In ten years, I hope that I will be a physician, who is caring, attentive, and kind to my patients. I also hope that I have taken steps towards contributing to the conversation of making adequate healthcare accessible in underserved communities worldwide. As a person who was born in a country where a doctor’s visit is a luxury for most, this goal is important to me. I also hope to be a mentor to others and pass on the knowledge that I have gained till that point.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:48 pm
Responder al tema

udichi tomar
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Udichi-tomar-2022-2
Height: 5’6
Hometown: Fort Mcmurray, AB
Languages: English, Hindi
Occupation: Student at Wilfrid Laurier University (Economics and Financial Management)
Udichi was born in Thailand to parents from India and moved to Canada as a toddler. She grew up in Fort McMurray, AB where she grew a passion for helping those in need. She is currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts program in Economics and Financial Management at Lazaridis School of Business, Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario.
With a passion to serve those within under-developed countries, Udichi has served as a Vice-President of her high school’s UNICEF club raising awareness of the struggles faced by mothers and children in rural parts of Africa. She was selected as one of Canada’s youth ambassadors in 2018 and made a trip to Ecuador where she participated in building a school for a rural community in the Amazon basin. Here in Canada, she has volunteered her time with Habitat for Humanity alongside her mother and sister.
Udichi enjoys dancing, has done choreography, loves to sketch and has a passion for travel. She would like to try out acting in a Bollywood movie. She is known for her pranks within her closest friends’ circle. Udichi loves playing basketball, volleyball, golf and likes cross-country running.
Of my interests, I enjoy skincare the most. I spend a considerable amount of time experimenting with different natural ingredients and making various mixtures of products that are often difficult to find in the market. Aside from skincare, I enjoy fashion. I believe in expressing oneself through the clothes that one wears. Through both of these hobbies I feel like I have found a calling as I often get family and friends asking me for advice!
Throughout the years I have learned different variations of traditional Indian dancing. I’ve also been taught how to play the guitar, and now enjoy playing in my free time.
Growing up I was on the Fort Mcmurray Fury soccer team and played soccer for many years. However, I enjoyed basketball, cross-country, and track and field much more but my small community at the time didn’t have many opportunities to participate in these sports. Once I was able to compete with my high school team, I got to compete at the provincial level for basketball, cross-country, and track and field.
My little sister, Ipshita, has had the most influence on my life outside of my parents. A particular instance I remember is a trip we took to the grocery store on a very hot day. Once inside she grabbed some extra water bottles and snacks, which confused me at first. On our way out, I followed her to a couple of homeless people and helped her give them some food and water. This instance really stuck with me as it’s not always a thought that occurs to everyone. It motivates me to always help others in need and be the kindest, most selfless, best version of myself.
My proudest personal accomplishment to date is getting accepted into the Canadian Youth Ambassador Program. I applied to the program in 2018, when I had little experience in taking initiative in programs at the national or international level due to the lack of opportunities available in the small town in which I lived. Given that the program was accepting applications from students in Junior High School, all the way up to Post-Secondary students—all throughout Canada—getting accepted meant that I was selected as top 30 within what was likely to be several hundreds of applicants—if not more. Regardless of the numbers, I was most proud that I was able to find my way into programs at the national level without much guidance, support, or prior experience in any such thing. This would go on to motivate me and give me confidence in my endeavors to date.
The most interesting thing that has happened to me is that I was chosen to go to Ecuador alongside 30 other strangers. We were picked to be a part of the Canadian Youth Ambassador Program (CYAP) based on ideas we had on implementing social change. This program included two trips, one to Ecuador and one to Ottawa, both of which I went on with 29 people who I had never met before. This was a great experience for me because I got to meet new people, learn about a different culture, travel, and work with Me-to-We to help build a school in Ecuador. Throughout this trip, I went to multiple workshops to help further develop our ideas for social change. When we were in Ottawa, we got to talk to different members of parliament and gain their insights on our work as well.
My career ambition is to work in venture capital. I want to be able to help start-ups raise capital to reach their potential so they can help make the world a better place. To accomplish this goal, I am currently working part-time at a student-led VC, I have participated as an analyst at my school’s Start-up course, where I got to work directly with the MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund (now known as Graphite Ventures), and I am volunteering at my schools VC club to help introduce the industry to other students.
My dream job in life is to start my own skincare company. I have been very passionate about makeup and skincare from a young age and would love to start a brand that helps others feel comfortable and confident in their own skin.
Although I was born in Thailand, my parents immigrated to Canada when I was nearly two years old. When they first moved, they came with hopes and dreams for my sister and I, but no guaranteed jobs. Both of my parents originally came from India where they had a sense of security with the job market and the comfort of family, so this was a huge sacrifice. To provide for my sister and I, our mother worked taxing labor jobs while our father continued his job search and took care of us. Despite their struggles, my parents always made sure we had a loving home. As we got older, the support from them only became greater in every decision I made for myself. Growing up, this taught me the importance of hard work and tenacity.
    • Basketball coach/ referee: coached and refereed basketball from age 5 to 18
    • Basketball Officiant: refereed basketball games for middle school, high school, Men’s league games

• Laurier Venture Capital Club – teaching students about the VC industry
    • Laurier Women Investment Society – teaching female students about different aspects of finance
    • Multicultural Society – Fort McMurray
    • Me to We – built a school in Ecuador
    • Habitat for Humanity
    • UNICEF
    • Mayor’s Advisory Council on Youth (Youth Representative) – Fort McMurray

Through my various experiences in playing sports, I over time learned how to find pressure points. In almost any area of the human body, I can find pressure points to help release tension.
I have been fortunate enough to travel to many different places and experience their unique cultures. If I had to choose one, I would pick the Lost City of Petra in Jordan. I traveled to Jordan with my family, the desert and I wasn’t accustomed to the harsh desert climate—coming from Canada. I felt like we were walking for hours before we saw this breathtaking architecture preserved from over 2000 years ago. At this moment, I instantly forgot any tiredness I was feeling from the long walk and quickly sped ahead to get a better view. Within the city walls there were locals explaining the rich culture preserved, what every unique engraving represented and why it is one of the most fascinating finds today – explaining why it’s one of the wonders of the world. There were also many camels, horses and donkeys to ride as you went through the city. Along the trails many vendors were serving local food and drink as well as selling beautiful trinkets to remember the trip by.
In ten years’ time, I hope to have had a successful career in venture capital and have founded my own skincare brand. I want to be able to help other companies be successful in producing a product/service that they think will be beneficial to others, and I hope to use the knowledge I gain to found my own start-up.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:50 pm
Responder al tema

yuliya shcherban.
candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Yuliya-shcherban-2022
Height: 5’10
Hometown: Lloydminster, SK
Languages: English, Ukrainian
Occupation: Student at University of Toronto (Rotman Commerce program)
Yuliya is a Ukrainian-Canadian who is proud to call Canada her home for the past 15 years. Dedicated to her studies, Yuliya excelled as a student, graduating high school at the top of her class, receiving the Governor General’s Academic Medal, and attaining an SAT score in the top 1% of students worldwide. Currently in her final year of undergraduate studies, she is completing a Finance and Economics specialist at Rotman Commerce at the University of Toronto, where she is a U of T Scholar and has made it to the Dean’s List. Furthermore, she completed an exchange program in one of the world’s leading universities for business and management, Bocconi University in Milan, Italy.
Despite her success, Yuliya has experienced setbacks along her academic journey. In high school, she was rejected from a university course offered to final year high school students because she did not meet the minimum age requirement. Nevertheless, this obstacle motivated her to study the material independently and ultimately write an introductory business course for students at her high school instead. In her university classrooms today, Yuliya can feel the underrepresentation of women in her male-dominated field. Her Footsteps is a project Yuliya began in order to learn from and share the inspiring stories of exceptional female entrepreneurs, leaders, and role models that she admires. By sharing the journeys of these women, Yuliya hopes other women will gain courage and inspiration to pursue their goals as well.
As an energetic child growing up in the cold Canadian winters, Yuliya devoted her time away from her studies to training as a competitive figure skater. Her accomplishments in the sport include being awarded the Quadruple Gold Achievement Award from the Alberta Figure Skating Foundation and finishing on the podium at the Alberta/NUN/NWT StarSkate Championships in the Gold Freeskate event. Inspired by her coach, Yuliya has become a certified Skate Canada coach herself and works with children on and off the ice when she is not in the classroom. She strives to not only teach skating techniques but also to pass on valuable life skills such as perseverance and instill a love for the sport that the children will carry with them throughout their lives. Yuliya strongly believes in the importance of finding some form of physical activity one enjoys in order to keep not only the body healthy, but also the mind.
As an athlete, Yuliya understands that fueling the body with proper nutrition is imperative. Yuliya’s CookBook is an Instagram account Yuliya created to utilize her love for cooking and photography to give nutrition tips and encourage healthy eating. Her YouTube channel is another creative outlet through which she shares content on taking care of one’s health and wellbeing.
Grateful for all the opportunities Canada has granted her, Yuliya wanted to give back and impact the community that raised her. Throughout high school, she was a member of the School Leadership Council and the Lloydminster Youth Council. In 2017, Yuliya and four of her friends founded the Beba Project, a charitable initiative helping mothers with infants in need in her local community. By operating coffee shops across schools in her hometown, Yuliya and the Beba
Project raised over $4,000 for diapers and baby supplies for infants in the local community within the first year alone, and the Beba Project continues in Yuliya’s high school to this day.
As much as she is proud to be a Canadian, Yuliya also honours her cultural roots as a Ukrainian. She won the title of Miss Ukrainian Canada 2018 in a competition celebrating Ukrainian culture, arts, talent, and beauty. She also delivered a speech at a Pecha Kucha event, narrating her personal challenges of growing up as an immigrant and her journey towards embracing her ethnic background. As a result of her dedication to her heritage, Yuliya has appeared as the cover model for the Chicago-based Ukrainian People magazine in 2018, her first magazine cover feature. As a professional model, she has also walked at fashion shows and has most recently been published in the Winter 2022 edition of Chaarmz magazine.
Competing for Miss Universe Canada, Yuliya will lead by example and use her skills and passion to inspire young women to prioritize taking care of their physical and mental health through nutrition and physical activity. As an advocate for education and women empowerment, she also wishes to continue uplifting and sharing the stories of other inspiring women and the message that women are strong, intelligent, and capable.
My studies have always been a fundamental focus in my life. However, as I’ve matured, I have realized that formal education is not the only type of learning that is important. Self-education, which is just as essential, led me to discover so many of my current interests: cooking, photography, and making videos.
Since childhood, I have also loved to figure skate and as a competitive athlete, I learned the importance of nutrition and discovered my love for cooking wholesome meals. Combining this with my interest in photography, I created an Instagram account where I share creative food photography to inspire healthy eating. I also enjoy making videos, and have started a YouTube channel where I share content related to wellness.
While preparing to give a speech at Pecha Kucha, a storytelling format public speaking event, I challenged myself to develop as a public speaker. Recounting the challenges of growing up in a new country and my journey towards being proud of my cultural roots, I delivered a heartfelt speech containing my personal anecdotes and experiences as an immigrant. This experience was exceptional training for my skills as a public speaker and storyteller.
Except for never having any luck with a soccer ball, I have participated in almost every sport I could join as a child including track-and-field, cross-country running, volleyball, basketball, badminton, dance, and gymnastics. Now as an adult, I love to practice yoga because it also calms my mind, unlike other sports.
However, none of these activities have ever been more satisfying than putting on my skates and gliding across the ice. After 15 years in figure skating, it is still my favourite thing to do and a sport that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.
It is incredible what we can accomplish when we have someone who believes in our potential. For me, that person was my figure skating coach. She saw my clear determination in the sport and pushed me in the direction of my goals. She also inspired me to become a figure skating coach myself; I hope to positively impact the lives of young athletes the same way my coach impacted mine.
Taking the Beba Project from an idea to reality with four friends at 16 years old is one of my proudest personal accomplishments. This charitable continues to run in my high school, raising funds for babies in need of support in my community. Most importantly, my friends and I were able to find a fun and creative way to raise the funds: we ran coffee shops across schools in my hometown.
Proud to be both a Ukrainian as well as a Canadian, I believe the combination of my two cultural identities is what makes me unique. In honour of my background as a Ukrainian, I competed in and won the title of Miss Ukrainian Canada in 2018. Now, it is time to represent my identity as a Canadian and compete for Miss Universe Canada.
From an early age, I have wanted to learn about entrepreneurship, economics, and finance. In high school, I wrote an introductory business course for students at my high school because I was unable to take a similar course at university.
The knowledge, skills, and experience that I continue to acquire throughout my studies in finance and economics at the University of Toronto give me the confidence I need to pursue my career goal, which is to ultimately be an entrepreneur. I would like to lead a company that employs other exceptional women and has a lasting impact in the world.
My dream job is one that requires me to keep learning, allows me to use my creativity, and empowers me to make the decisions. Ideally, I would love to build a career that gives me the flexibility to travel while I work and the opportunity to meet and interact with people I admire.
As an energetic and curious child, I could be found chasing after chickens on my grandmother’s farm or climbing over fences in search of a new place to explore. Born and raised in Ukraine, my family and I immigrated to Canada when I was six years old. However, my summer holidays were always spent with my family in Ukraine, allowing me to experience a completely different life from that in Canada and shaping my unique perspective from an early age. Traveling between these two countries throughout my childhood instilled in me a love for my heritage, but also a deep appreciation for the new country I was fortunate to call my home, Canada.
The most interesting and fulfilling job I have had is my current one, coaching young figure skaters as a Skate Canada coach. I truly enjoy coaching and guiding the athletic development of children who have the same love for the sport as I do.
    • Beba Project (I co-founded a charitable project to raise diaper and baby supply donations for infants in my community by operating a little coffee shop across schools in Lloydminster.)
    • Fundraiser for low-income children and orphans in Ukraine
    • Lloydminster Youth Council (As a member, I helped organize fun and safe events for youth and was a part of our #paintthetownpositive campaign in which we promoted acts of kindness)
    • Anthony’s Church Food Bank – Lloydminster
    • School Leadership Council: member
    • Ukrainian Catholic Church
    • Lloydminster Skating Club
    • Father Gorman Community School

I never thought I was skilled at reciting poems until I participated in the international competition, Taras Shevchenko Unites Nations, and was the 2nd place winner. The competition consisted of over 100 contestants reciting poems in over 20 different languages. I recited the English translation of a poem written by an acclaimed Ukrainian writer, poet, and artist.
Although I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to travel to many countries, Canada is my favorite country to explore. Having lived in Canada for the past 15 years, I have been able to see countless beautiful landscapes: Niagara Falls, the beautiful Northern Lights, towering skyscrapers in Toronto, peaceful prairies in Saskatchewan, and the Rocky Mountains and blue lakes of Alberta. And there is still an abundance of places I have yet to discover; Quebec is at the top of my list.
My hope is that in ten years I can look back at my 20s and confidently say I took full advantage of each opportunity I had and did meaningful work that fulfilled me.
I arrived in Canada as an immigrant with my family. Therefore, to me becoming Miss Universe Canada means representing a culturally diverse nation that has welcomed families like mine. This country has given me countless opportunities, including access to a quality education, the ability to become a figure skater and coach, and the possibility to compete for Miss Universe Canada. My goal is to fully utilize each opportunity Canada has given me because, to me, being Miss Universe Canada means being a representation of all the wonderful things this country offers.

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdLun Mayo 09, 2022 9:52 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 Muc-logo-2020-header-1

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdJue Mayo 12, 2022 6:15 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 DNSoZBo

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdJue Mayo 12, 2022 6:17 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 9rTrmPy

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdJue Mayo 12, 2022 6:19 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 TCXUGaD

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdJue Mayo 12, 2022 6:24 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 XuR77ZH

julinha
julinha
Diamante 5K

Diamante 5K

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrdJue Mayo 12, 2022 6:24 pm
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 2U2ejiL

Contenido patrocinado

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may. - Página 4 GejDcrd
Responder al tema

candidatas a miss universe canada 2022. final: 14 may.
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 4 de 7.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente